Well, there is nothing like an espresso on a busy morning, just before starting your tedious daily routine tasks. Or imagine, you are sitting with your family members on a lazy weekend afternoon at your home and suddenly you experience a sudden craving for a latte; then you might want to have an espresso machine that will make sure you do not have to visit your favorite coffee house.
In our DeLonghi espresso machine reviews, we will try to familiarize you with some of the best DeLonghi espresso machines that cater to a varying range of customers with a varying range of needs. From there you can work your way through to a purchase of your very own espresso maker.
We have compiled a list of seven best DeLonghi espresso machines and ranked them accordingly. Note that the rankings are solely done by our editors based on small-scale studies.
You might want to construct your own list based on your own experience with DeLonghi espresso machines. Nevertheless, this could be good starting point for customers who are hell bent on purchasing a DeLonghi product.
Suitable for customers looking for budget friendly machines that can brew entry level espressos.
Although a bit pricey than other machines, this super automatic coffee maker can brew perfect drinks for you
Can’t spend much yet expect a delicious cup of coffee? Then this might be your preferred choice.
Little, portable, affordabl
Takes up only 6 inches of space. You can place this little beauty in any corner of your home.
Table of Contents
About DeLonghi Espresso Machine
Before going for specific DeLonghi espresso machine review we would like to give you a bit of inside information on the company and the espresso machines that are on offer.
Founded in 1902, DeLonghi is one of the market leaders when it comes to manufacturing coffee makers. In fact, very few companies can offer such wide range of products under an exciting price tag.
DeLonghi does that and performs admirably which is evident from their sales figures and customer reviews.
Furthermore, designed for customers from all walks of the society, these coffee makers are easy to clean and you will not have to spend much time brewing coffees for your loved ones.
With a view to providing customers with fully customized coffee experience, DeLonghi espresso machines are quite elegant, compact, easy to use for novices, cost convenient and overall a “crowd pleaser”.
Furthermore, these coffee makers come along with one year warranty and many of them have integrated burr grinder, which might not be a deal breaker, but nevertheless, an extremely useful feature.
In addition, DeLonghi espresso machines let you retain control over several steps of the brewing process so that you can prepare a shot that just about fits your taste.
From a rather long list of DeLonghi espresso machines, we have whittled down our search to only seven machines.
Now we are going to review each espresso machine one by one and let you know about the features, pros, and cons of each of them so that you can choose one by blending our findings with your own requirements.
DeLonghi Espresso Machine Reviews #1: EC702
15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker Stainless
If you are looking for a coffee maker that is encased within a stainless steel shell, then DeLonghi EC 702 espresso maker might be one of the best DeLonghi espresso machine.
This absolute beast of a machine will let you prepare your favorite drinks with little fuss. In addition, here you will have the luxury of cappuccino system frother so that you can easily prepare your cappuccino and latte drinks.
Add to that, two separate thermostats will take care of the drinks and ensure consistent heating during the brewing and steaming procedures.
Key features of this machine include –
- Convenient patented filter holder that will make sure you can use both pods and ground coffees and the whole brewing process is a smooth one.
- Cappuccino system frothers incorporated within the machine will make sure the milk and steam are mixed in such way that you have a rich, creamy and frothy cappuccino.
- While purchasing a machine you might want to consider the authenticity of flavor it produces. Well, this DeLonghi espresso machine will take care of that by producing 15 bar pump pressure.
- You can keep your espresso cups warm just by placing them on the cup warming tray placed on top of the machine.
- The machine has a 44-ounce water tank that is easy to clean and will let you know through an indicator when the tank is about to go empty.
- Some machines might take longer to heat up. Thankfully, DeLonghi EC 702 heats up pretty quickly and thus shortens your wait for a drink.
DeLonghi Espresso Machine Reviews #2: EC155
15 Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
If you are looking for an affordable espresso maker that will cater to your basic coffee making needs then DeLonghi EC 155 espresso machine might be your preferred buy.
In our DeLonghi EC 155 review, we found the machine to be an excellent choice for DeLonghi customers, especially when taking the cost into consideration.
You can make espresso based drinks, and the elegant look, stainless steel body, and versatility add a few more feathers to its burgeoning reputation as one of the best coffee makers in the market.
Key features of the product included in this DeLonghi espresso machine review are –
- Despite being highly affordable, the machine sports a stainless steel case that provides durability and a gorgeous counter top design. Once purchased, you can expect a machine that will run relentlessly for years to come.
- The machine has a 15 bar pump with two separate thermostats, meaning there will be little concern regarding the temperature of the water. Furthermore, the temperature will be just fine and maintained consistently throughout the brew.
- Swivel jet frother of the DeLonghi EC 155 espresso machine will let you prepare latte and cappuccino with little effort.
- Self-priming operation eliminates the rather annoying startup preparation, saving you precious time.
- Patented dual function filter holder can hold pods and ground coffees and makes it easier to brew your shot.
- Can extract flavors from medium and even light roasted beans
DeLonghi Espresso Machine Reviews #3: ESAM 3300
Magnifica Super Automatic Espresso Machines
Are you looking for an automatic coffee maker? If yes, then you might find DeLonghi ESAM 3300 as one of the best super-automatic espresso machines in circulation.
Despite being priced more than previous two reviewed products, the quality of services provided more than justifies the high price tag.
The product is a small one but packs a punch within its small body and is one of the best DeLonghi espresso machine out there.
Its productivity-enhancing functions mean you can have cups after cups of coffees that is unaltered in taste and quality.
Following are some of its key features –
- The machine comes with a double boiler. That means the brewing and steaming occur simultaneously, saving you enough in the process.
- Stainless steel design makes the machine durable and provides an exotic look at the same time.
- The machine sports a fully digital control menu along with programmable setting making sure your favorite recipe can be reproduced in the future without further hassles.
- In our own DeLonghi ESAM 3300 espresso machine review, we found several time-saving features such as built-in burr grinder and one-touch foam system. Your coffee making job was never this easier previously!
- Add to that the self-cleaning power of this machine and you will have a complete package of quality and productivity at the same time.
- In addition, the integrated decalcification technique and easy to remove and install coffee tray makes it more worthwhile.
- Specifically designed for medium roast beans, this machine uses “direct to brew” technique and grinds beans instantly.
DeLonghi Espresso Machine Reviews #4: ECAM 22110 SB
Compact Automatic Cappuccino, Latte and Espresso Machine
Are you a coffee snob? If not then you will be once you have this latte and cappuccino machine at home. This machine perfectly epitomizes the combination of quality and productivity.
Even though there is no mention of “super automatic” in its name; make no mistake about that as the machine can prepare a cup of cappuccino with the click of a button.
Famous for its silent Grinder, DeLonghi ECAM 22110 SB contains 13 controls and setting unit, crafted brilliantly in a way to make your coffee making the experience as easy as possible.
In addition to that, the built-in water filtration system means you can use tap water and even then do not have to worry about hygiene. List of features include –
- Fully automated machine packed within a compact shell
- In order to extract flavors fully, this machine uses the aroma button feature that releases water in trenches to make sure water is fully saturated with coffee grounds.
- It is an energy saving machine. Every time you operate the machine it consumes 77% less energy compared to other traditional coffee makers.
- Unlike most other brands in the market, this little genius makes far less noise
- The milk wand works just about fine and this machine is super easy to clean.
- Instant reheat and automatic shutoff function incorporated within the machine
DeLonghi Espresso Machine Reviews #5: ECP 3420
15” Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
One of the most affordable DeLonghi coffee makers available in the market is described in this DeLonghi espresso machine review. But its low price does not mean you will have to compromise with the quality.
You can still enjoy world class coffees and lattes at your home using this cappuccino maker.
The stainless steel design coupled with a compact body; this machine is another master class from DeLonghi. Key features include –
- Self-priming system incorporated within the machine reduces the waiting time substantially
- Just like commercial grade machines, this little gem uses 15 bars pressure to brew delicious espresso shots
- Home users would find the machine more because of its removable 37-ounce water tank. Furthermore, you can accommodate larger cups using the removable second tier drip tray.
- Stainless steel boiler system
- Rapid Cappuccino system is a novelty in this machine as it maintains the temperature perfectly, and you will not have to wait for brewing another cup after finishing one.
- Frothing nozzle makes sure you have a pleasant, creamy and foaming cup of coffee
DeLonghi Espresso Machine Reviews #6: EC 680M Dedica
15 Bar Pump Espresso Machine
Running out of space at your home but you still need a coffee maker? Then you might look into DeLonghi EC 680M Dedica, as it only uses up 6 inches of your precious space.
This sleek, stainless steel design is a marvel from DeLonghi. While it isn’t the most affordable from the company, it certainly can meet up all your demands; especially if you are planning to use this on a small scale (for 1-2 persons).
Furthermore, if you are not in a mood for coffee, you can easily prepare a cup of tea for yourself and your family members. Key sets of features described in this DeLonghi espresso machine review are –
- uses up very small space ( only 6 inches)
- The machine uses a Thermo black technology that allows quick heating and reaches optimal level in a mere 40 seconds
- Automatic flow stop
- Barista quality foam can be achieved with the help of cappuccino frothing system
- Stainless steel construction
- 15 bar pressure system ensures rich and frothy espresso with the help of manual cappuccino system
- Despite being incredibly small sized, DeLonghi coffee maker comes along with a grinder attached to it
- This machine is light weight and comes along with 1-liter water tank that can be cleaned easily
DeLonghi Espresso Machine Reviews #7: ECO310BK Pump Espresso
Affordable and easy to use – this machine might best suit customers who are looking to prepare espresso based drinks at their home without much hassle.
This semi-automatic and single boiler espresso machine is for budget conscious people.
Furthermore, self-priming operations incorporated within the machine would save your valuable time and efforts, allowing you couple more minutes to enjoy your freshly prepared coffee.
List of features included in this DeLonghi espresso machine reviews –
- Patented dual function filter holder can make use of both pods and ground coffees in order to create delicious cappuccino experience
- Integrated cappuccino system frother that mixes steam with milk to create foamy delicacies
- Annoying startup preparation is avoided with a self-priming operation system that saves you precious time and energy.
- Perfect temperature is maintained using two different thermostats. Furthermore, you will not have to wait much longer for your next cup since heat is maintained, and the machine is prepared for another cup as soon as you have finished brewing one.
- Removable water tank makes it easier for you to clean and refill.
- Stainless steel boiler ensures that you have a machine that is able to run for years to come without many hiccups
Which Is The Best DeLonghi Espresso Machine
In this review article, we tried to present you with little glimpses of Best DeLonghi coffee machines and what to expect from DeLonghi coffee makers in general.
In addition, we tried to illustrate the pros and cons of each machine along with their build quality, design, special features and types of drinks that could be brewed using those machines.
Each of those seven DeLonghi espresso machines was discussed in great details but in a sufficient manner so that you will not have to read pages after pages for little information.
Furthermore, we suggested 4 espresso machines out of 7 for 4 different kinds of customers based on their needs, features, and affordability.
Hope this article helps you to choose your desired machine. You might want to have one at your home and enjoy a hot cup of cappuccino or latte.
Finally, we would also like to hear from you even if you already have one of these machines at your home.
Your experience and suggestions will help us to make our reviews better in the future and would create an interactive experience for our readers. Your thoughts and inputs are always welcome.