|1|| Hakka 11 Lbs Sausage Stuffer |
2 Speed Stainless Steel Horzontal Sausage Filler
|View On Amazon|
|2||LEM Products Stainless Steel |
Vertical Sausage Stuffer
|View On Amazon|
|3|| VIVO Stainless Steel |
|View On Amazon|
|4|| Hakka Sausage Stuffer and |
Vertical Sausage Maker
|View On Amazon|
|5|| Kitchener 5-Lb Stainless |
|View On Amazon|
Are you looking for the best sausage stuffer that meets or exceeds your high standards?
Do you want to own the finest sausage stuffer that will make your life and your sausage making easier?
There are many sausage stuffers on the market today, but not all of them perform equally well.
Some are constructed more sturdily than others. Some are very expensive and are worth the price. Some sausage stuffers are cheaper but manage to perform as well as some of the more expensive models.
We have put together this buying guide to help you choose the very best sausage stuffers available on the market today.
We’ve also reviewed 5 excellent sausage stuffers to help you with your purchasing.
The Most Recommended Sausage Stuffers: 5 Best Reviewed
The Most Recommended Sausage Stuffers: 5 Best Sausage Stuffer Reviews
Here are 5 different sausage stuffer reviews that clearly demonstrate which machine is the best sausage stuffer.
1. Hakka 11 Lbs Sausage Stuffer 2 Speed Stainless Steel Horzontal Sausage Filler
The Hakka stuffer measures 22.3 x 10.2 x 10.1 inches and weighs 22.6 pounds. It has a two fill rate system, making it quick and easy to use, as well as 2-speed gearing. One gear permits you to control slowly the speed at which you are feeding the meat.
It comes with four different diameter S/S nozzles (16 mm, 22 mm, 32 mm, and 38 mm). These nozzles are stainless steel, as is the plunger shaft. Every part that comes directly into contact with food has reached or exceeded the SGS food hygiene standard.
This horizontal sausage stuffer is adapted for high platform operation.
- Unit is built like a tank and has solid welds made by hand
- Easy to load by raising the plunger and tilting the tub back
- No sharp edges, clean welds, and even polished or brushed finishing
- Screw that holds handle on doesn’t engage gear system and is too short
- Logo sticker peeled off immediately upon delivery
- Too much meat left behind in the bottom elbow
2. LEM Products Stainless Steel Vertical Sausage Stuffer
The LEM sausage stuffer weighs 11.9 pounds and measures 17 x 9 x 10 inches. All metal gears, the cylinder, and the base are all stainless steel. This machine clamps onto a countertop or table and cranks out perfectly formed sausages every time.
It comes with 3 different sizes of stuffing tubes – 1″, 3/4″, and 1/2″. The cylinder is removable for easy cleaning and filling. The plastic piston air valve release works by pushing air out the top instead of pushing it into the casing.
- O-ring assembly and piston fit very tightly in the cylinder which eliminates meat squishing up above the piston
- Can crank out 5 pounds of sausage in approximately 2 to 3 minutes
- Cleanup is simple; disassembles rapidly and all pieces can be washed easily
- The gearing is not durable and small flakes of metal come off
- Metal gears may jump if you use too much cranking force
- Mounting clamps are good with counters with wide lips but bad for counter tops with short lips
3. VIVO Vertical Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffer
The VIVO vertical stainless steel sausage stuffer has been designed to make sausage stuffing simple and quick. It has an all-metal base and frame, stainless steel cylinder, all-metal high torque gearing, and an aluminum plunger with an air release valve.
The cylinder includes 4 different plastic nozzles and tilts back for easy cleaning. Tube sizes included are 0.4 inch (10 mm), 0.79 inch (20 mm), 1.18 inch (30 mm), and 1.57 inch (40 mm).
This sausage stuffer includes an all-metal piston with air release valve which permits the air to escape out of the top instead of getting into the sausage casing.
- Very inexpensive ($109) yet high quality and easily cleanable
- Plunger seal is faultless, and the gears are smooth
- All metal gears, and a convenient thumb screw on the handle which keeps it tight while you’re cranking the gear
- Handle fell off twice while cranking (although it easily slips right back on)
- Small holes on the bottom side to use with rubber footing aren’t intended for permanent mounting on table, and the unit shifts when you crank the plunger
- Too sharp edges on the plate used to push the meat down
4. Hakka Sausage Stuffer and Vertical Sausage Maker
This Hakka Stainless Steel Vertical Sausage Stuffer clamps to a countertop or table and has stainless steel cylinder, nut, and screw, and a plastic sausage making funnel. This machine allows the user to release plunger quickly for very fast, easy refilling.
It comes with four different diameter plastic nozzles – 10 mm, 20 mm, 30 mm, and 40 mm. All parts that come into contact with food reach the SGS food hygiene standard. The price is right at $109.
- Gearing and design is perfect for one person sausage stuffing
- Canister pops right out making cleaning and loading a snap
- Solidly made, with outstanding tube buckle and metal gears
- Plastic feet mark up the counter top
- Has plastic nozzles and doesn’t include clamps for counter
- Rubber O ring fits snugly, so it’s a challenge to get it back into place
5. Kitchener 5 Pound Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffer
This five pound Kitchener stainless steel sausage stuffer weighs 11 pounds and features a removable base and stainless steel cylinder for fast cleaning and easy filling.
It has an easy to clean food grade plastic piston, as well as a built-in pressure relief valve (also stainless steel) to avoid potential blowouts.
The upright canister holds the same amount of meat that a horizontal stuffer does, but it takes up a lot less space. The base has pre-drilled holes to facilitate attachment to table or counter and a welded steel frame. It comes with 1 inch, 1/2 inch, and 7/8 inch stuffing tubes.
- Simple to take apart and clean
- Very little sausage left in the machine
- Small enough to cool in fridge but large enough to do 5 pounds of sausage
- Plastic handle snapped almost immediately
- Threaded vertical gear insert began to shed metal shavings immediately
- Stuffer gears aren’t aligned well
So, Which One Is The Best Sausage Stuffer For You?
Based on reviews of these 5 inexpensive sausage stuffers, as well as weighing the pros and cons that were discussed by purchasers of this product, the best sausage stuffer with an overall 5-star rating was the Hakka 11 pound (5 liter) Sausage Stuffer with a 2-speed Stainless Steel Horizontal Sausage Filler.
This sausage stuffer has a simple two fill rate system, making it a snap to use, as well as 2-speed gearing. It has four different diameter stainless steel nozzles and plunger shaft. Users were thrilled by its high-quality construction and ease of use.
This inexpensive sausage stuffer works just as well as the much more expensive name brand units.
We hope that these reviews have been of some use to you, and we also hope that you will share this article and your comments through social media.