The hype is real. A soy milk machine comes with many health benefits while producing some of the sweetest drinks around.
You’ve decided that buying one of these handy kitchen appliances is the right move but you’re not quite sure of what you should look for to find the best soy milk maker.
We’ve got you covered! We have done a bit of digging to determine what makes for the ideal soy milk machine and which attributes matter the most when selecting the right appliance.
Also, there are 5 best soy milk maker reviews that you can match with your preferences to determine the type of soybean milk maker you should choose.
5 best soy milk makers rating chart:
How to Choose the Best Soy Milk Maker
Deciding to buy a soy milk maker is one thing, but determining which machine is right for you is quite another. There are many appliances out there.
It is very easy to get caught up in the hype of things and purchase a gadget that is useless to you and the family. When determining what soy milk machine is right for you, consider the following:
- Purpose – Do you simply want your machine to make soy or almond milk? Or, do you expect it to do more than grind nuts and churn out healthy liquids?
- If you are one who expects your soy milk machine to also serve as a soup maker, then you may want to consider looking into a stainless steel maker that has different presets.
- You will do fine with an economical machine if your only desire is to make milk at home instead of having to buy out all of the time.
- Cleanup – No one wants to walk into the kitchen after a hard day of work and be forced to wrestle with a milk maker that has too many attachments.
- The concept of the best soy milk maker is simplicity. You should be able to make a cup of milk and clean up after yourself with ease.
- Grinding abilities – Having a milk maker that only produces beverages with chunks of nuts is problematic. What if you feel like consuming a pureed drink right before bed?
- You should not have to forget your desire to have a healthy glass of soybean or almond milk simply because your machine does not know how to adjust its settings.
- It has several adjustments so that you can enjoy the beverage of your choosing.
- Temperature – A soybean milk maker that does not heat up is worthless. Your machine should be capable of warming quickly.
What Makes the Best Soy Milk Maker?
Several elements go into a great soy milk machine. An appliance that doubles as a soup maker or juicer is a definite treasure. Every gadget that serves a purpose for more than one thing in the kitchen replaces a machine and provides more counter space.
Another element of a good soy milk maker is its ability to produce other types of milk. Almonds, rice, and even vegetable beverages should be able to go through the same process without you having to make significant changes in preparation.
A milk machine that doesn’t respond to walnuts in the same manner that it chops almonds is not a stellar appliance.
How Quickly Should the Appliance Heat Up?
While warming times vary by brand, it should not take a modern soy milk machine half the day to gain stamina. The average appliance is similar to a coffee maker in that it warms between five to fifteen minutes after being activated.
Does a Soybean Milk Maker only Produce Milk?
The best soybean milk machine produces milk, soup, and juice. Transitioning from one beverage to the next is oftentimes a matter of pushing the right button and adding the proper ingredients.
It is important to note that making soybean milk usually comes with the option of doing so with wet or dry beans. Such choice is typically a matter of pushing the right button as well.
How is the Machine Cleaned?
Filterless milk makers are the easiest to clean because there is no additional accessory to detach and purify. Most modern appliances can easily be cleaned with dish soap and water. Scrubbing a milk machine in efforts to purify it is usually not necessary unless you use the appliance several times before thoroughly cleaning.
Where to Buy Soy Milk Maker
Purchasing milk machines online is the best option as authentic appliances are rarely sold in brick and mortar retail stores in the United States.
It is always wise to purchase from a trusted source online and ensure that a warranty is in place so that you can either exchange or return the product if it does not meet your expectations.
5 Reviews on The Best Soy Milk Maker
1. Joyoung CTS-2038 Easy-Clean Automatic Hot Soy Milk Maker Review
The soybean milk maker is the ideal appliance for individuals on the go why have a small window of time to make their beverages and head off for a day of work in the morning.
This machine has stainless steel interior that is durable and perfect for the health-conscious person. Cleaning up this maker is a breeze as there are no internal filters to purify.
- Makes up to 1.7 liters of milk from soy beans, almonds, mung beans, or corn
- One year factory warranty
- Strainer included
- Instructions are not clear
- Works best with overnight pre-soaked beans
2. SoyaJoy G4 Soy Milk Maker Review
The grinding and cooking chamber is stainless steel, and there are five options for cooking milk and soup. Advanced temperature and water sensors ensure that the end result of this soybean milk maker is excellence.
- Filter-less design
- Bottom heating technology
- Makes large quantities
- Makes coconut milk as well
- Does not work well in puree mode
- Difficult to clean
- Heating cycle is too short
- Soybean produced is thin and lacks body
3. Gourmet SELF-CLEANING Automatic Soy Milk
Just when you think that a manufacturer cannot get more health-conscious than an automatic soy milk maker, the company makes it a juicer as well.
This machine is stainless steel and has several programs for grinding everything from rice to almonds. Cleanup is also fairly easy.
- Sele cleaning with or without heating
- 110-120V, 60Hz
- Preset cooking programs for dry bean soy milk, rice congee, bean paste, soup, and stew
- Grinds large amounts
- Beeps for thirty seconds after every action is complete
- Poor quality
- Instruction booklet not clear
- Not as durable as some competitors
4. Tayama Stainless Steel Soymilk Maker Review
The Tayama automatic soy milk maker has four options for grinding beans and making milk. This machine comes with a strainer, measuring cup, and cleaning pad.
You can either opt to have your drinks pureed or go for the chunky appeal with this 1.5L-capacity machine.
- Options for making soy milk, rice or bean paste, fruit and vegetable drinks, or pureed soup
- Also great for making cashew and almond milk
- One -layer steel body
- The economical option to its competitors
- Recipe book not included
- Does not hold up to 1.5L
- Body is hot during creation process
- Water can easily get into open air vents during cleanup
5. Joyoung DJ13U-D08SG Easy-Clean Automatic Hot Soy Milk Maker Review
The full stainless steel design ensures longevity and efficiency as the integrity of the contents is maintained by the strength of the metal.
The LED status indicator is one of many features that makes this appliance ideal for the beginner.
- Easy to clean
- Full grade stainless steel design
- One year warranty
- Strainer included
- Manufacturer does not honor warranty
- Instructions are not clear
- Not as durable as its competitors
- Does not cook porridge well
Our Advice Choosing the best Soy Milk Maker
The Joyoung CTS-2038 soybean milk maker has the bells, whistles, and craftsmanship that make an appliance great. This machine is similar to a coffee maker in that it makes grinding and producing milk simple.
You can program the type of beverage that you want the night before and push the button in the morning for a drink that is delicious and healthy.
Water Diversion Technology sets this appliance apart from the competition since no other soybean milk maker has six protective functions like this device. You can rest assured in knowing that the Joyoung CTS-2038 is built to last for many years.
Hopefully, this best soy milk maker guide has served as a resource so that you can select the best machine that fits your preferences. Feel free to share this automatic soy milk maker guide with friends on social media!