Quick Summary: After a lot of research and reflection, we chose the YouCopia SpiceStack as our editor pick. The YouCopia Chef’s Edition SpiceStack 30 Bottle Spice Organizer is the best spice rack because that fits in cabinets and on counters. Affordable and attractive, the YouCopia SpiceStack can fit up to 60 half bottles of spice and up to 30 half bottles of spice. When you need them, you pull out the drawer (which drops down) and you can see everything you need.
The best spice racks offer outstanding organizational capabilities, are large enough to hold multiple spice jars, and make it easy for you to spot the herbs and spices you need quickly and easily while cooking.
Keeping your spices organized in a high-quality spice rack is one of the most important things you can do to free up valuable counter space in your kitchen and save time while cooking.
For anyone who loves cooking, a quality spice rack is a kitchen staple. in fact, you may want to have more than one spice rack organizer in your kitchen.
The more different types of seasonings you use, the more important it is to have adequate storage for all the small jars that add so much flavor to your food.
Rather than sifting through all the options on your own, we’ve identified 10 of the best spice racks Amazon com has to offer. This should help you in your search and help you find the perfect one to meet your unique needs, preferences, and style choices.
You will see many different types. Some have pre-printed labels you can use, others allow you to use spice bottles as they come from stores, while others require you to use their specific bottles, which can be great if you’re going for a particular aesthetic in your kitchen.
There are stainless steel racks, wood racks, and many, many more. These are the 14 best spice racks we recommend.
- Comparison of Best Spice Racks
- Reviews of Top Spice Racks
- Things to Consider When You Are Buying a Spice Rack
Comparison of 10 Best Spice Racks
1. YouCopia Chef’s Edition Spice Organizer (Best overall)
Keep your spices organized and out of the way with this organizer designed to hold up to 30 full-sized bottles of spices or 60 half-sized bottles. It comes with a total of 96 labels (printed and blank) and pull-out drawers.
2. Spicy Shelf Spice Rack and Stackable Organizer (Best Budget)
Stackable organizer designed to fit any cabinet and a snap to install. The rack features an adjustable width to accommodate a growing spice collection while keeping them neatly out-of-sight.
3. Spectrum Diversified Countertop 3-Tier Spice Rack
This stylish rack offers three rows of dedicated spice storage for your kitchen needs. It can be used as a wall-mounted spice rack or a countertop spice rack making it an excellent space-saving choice.
4. 12-Jar Revolving Spinning Countertop Spice Rack
Aesthetically pleasing with clear glass spice jars and a chrome finish for the lids, this spice rack is an excellent choice for people who want spices that are easy to find at any time.
5. Kamenstein Revolving Countertop Spice Rack Tower
Designed to hold 20 spice jars this attractive rack comes filled with essential spices and five years of spice refills. For heavy spice users, this alone is worth its weight in gold.
6. Neu Home Over the Door 6-Basket Hanging Storage Unit
This product is designed to hang over your pantry door. It features six baskets in which you can store your best spices and herbs so you are able to find them quickly when needed.
7. DecoBros Spice Rack Stand holder
Designed to stand on your kitchen counter, this unit offers 18 individual spice bottle slots and comes with 18 jars and 48 labels
8. Rev-A-Shelf Pull-Out Wood Base Kitchen Cabinet Organizer
The convenient design offers four shelves (with three adjustable shelves) of spice storage inside your kitchen cabinet base. While not an allspice wooden spice rack, this one fits quite nicely in many kitchens.
9. Rubbermaid Pull Down Spice Rack
Made to fit inside your cabinet, this product offers a simple pull-down design you can place on any shelf you want. It holds a variety of spice selections in small or large sizes and comes with mounting hardware.
10. DecoBros 3-Tier Wall Mounted Spice Rack
Featuring a chrome design this rack mounts to your kitchen wall, allowing you to access your favorite spice selections without opening a single cabinet door.
Reviews of 14 Top Spice Racks
There are a lot of choices because there are a lot of options. What does a spice rack mean to you? Is it something you affix to your wall or have on your counter? We’ve created a complete list of the best options.
1. YouCopia Chef’s Edition SpiceStack 30 Bottle Spice Organizer
What You Will Love: Bright white, clean and modern, the YouCopia Chef’s Edition organizes up to 30 standard full-size jars (or 60 standard half-sized bottles) into easy, pull-out drawers. We love the fact that the drawers drop down when you pull them out, so you can view all of the seasonings in the drawer quickly.
This is an incredibly unique spice organizer that can fit into a rather compact space. Developed with three drawers which fit 30 standard bottles or 60 half-sized bottles, this SpiceStack lets you pull out your spices to use them.
Drawers slide and then drop down so you can view them easily, and they slide right back in so there’s no fuss when you’re cooking.
Any standard size of
The YouCopia Chef’s Edition SpiceStack can be dropped into a cabinet or placed on a counter without any screws, glue or tape, and the bright white finish makes it suitable for just about any decor.
The SpiceStack should fit into most regular cabinets, as long as the cabinet is 11″ deep and 13″ wide at minimum.
It also works well on the side of a cabinet. The only downside is that you can’t look at your seasonings at-a-glance and you can’t display your spices: they’re out of sight, out of mind.
- Fits round and square spice jars.
- No installation or mounting necessary.
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth.
- Simple to use. Simply pull out the drawers and lower them to display spices at eye level.
- Can be stacked on top of other units for additional spice storage.
- Doesn’t work well with heavy glass jars. They make the drawers too heavy.
- Not a good fit for all cabinets. While it does fit most cabinets make sure you measure before ordering.
2. Spicy Shelf Patented Spice Rack and Stackable Organizer
What You Will Love: If you want an affordable, in-cabinet spice rack, the Spicy Shelf is the right option for you. We love how the Spicy Shelf just snaps into a cabinet, immediately organizing salts and peppers along with the interior.
Fitting directly into a cabinet, this organizer comes with special extensions for the perfect fit each time.
The Spicy Shelf creates a “stadium style” shelf that wraps around the interior of the cabinet, installing without any tools and keeping all of your spices well-organized.
It can fit into most standard cabinets, but is perfect for standard cabinets of about 13″ to 11″. With multiple rows, it’s able to organize a large volume of seasonings into their separate shelves.
Spices are all easily viewed when you open your kitchen cabinet, so you can quickly find the things you need; and because all of your spices are hidden away inside of the cabinet, you don’t need to worry about any unsightly jars.
As a bonus, this cabinet can also be used for other things. As a bonus, this cabinet can also be used for other things: it’s extremely versatile.
The only downside is that it can eat up some of your cabinet’s interior footprint: in order to use the spice organizer effectively, you do need to keep most of the cabinet empty.
- The rack is made of easy-to-clean plastic.
- The rack accommodates different size spice containers.
- Built to fit inside your cabinet and out-of-sight.
- Helps you save a ton of space while making your spices easy to see.
- Adjusts to variable widths.
- Freestanding – no complex mounting or tools required.
- Not as aesthetically pleasing as a stainless or wooden spice rack.
- Creates gaps in cabinets that are not level all the way to the back wall.
Best Countertop Spice Rack
3. Spectrum Diversified Countertop 3-Tier Spice Rack
What You Will Love: A great countertop solution, the Spectrum Diversified countertop spice rack has a total of three tiers to maximize its organizational space. We love that this spice rack can be installed on a counter, in a cabinet or on the wall, depending on the type of spice rack you’re most interested in.
With an elegant black metal design and included mounting hardware, the Spectrum Diversified Countertop 3-Tier Spice Shelf is probably the right option for those who want a no fuss installation.
This rack can be placed inside of cabinets or mounted to the wall, and can handle a total of three rows of different types of spice jars. It’s a fast, easy way to organize your spices now.
The intricate black metal design of the Spectrum Countertop makes it fit into virtually any decor, but it can also be hidden away inside of a cabinet if you choose.
Since it can be installed on the counter, in cabinet, or on the wall (with the included mounting hardware), it’s one of the most versatile options. However, because of its attractive appearance (and ability to organize seasonings into a compact format), it’s perfectly suited to the counter.
- Open design allows you to see different spices so you can quickly spot the one you need.
- Beautiful design that looks nice in most kitchens.
- Versatile it can be mounted on your wall or sit on your counter. The rack also comes with mounting hardware.
- Works with spice jars of different sizes.
- Sturdy enough to hold many different spice bottles.
- Must keep heavier spice jars on the bottom to avoid tipping over.
- Can become unstable when used freestanding.
Best Revolving Spice Rack
4. 12-Jar Revolving Spice Rack Organizer
What You Will Love: Want a spice rack that’s also a statement? The 12-Jar Revolving Spice Rack Organizer is an attractive, stainless steel finish organizer that rotates for easier use. With 12 included jars, you’re able to create a consistent look for all of your seasonings. We love that this spice rack is beautiful and elegant, with consistent bottles that can be refilled. However, its size is a real sticking point.
A sleek, modern design, the 12-Jar Revolving Spice Rack organizer makes it easier for you to access all you need. You can place this organizer in the corner of a kitchen counter and you’ll still be able to get any spice from the back.
With a smaller footprint, it’s even better for smaller kitchens or kitchens that don’t have a lot of counter space. And its attractive design also makes it a style and a conversation piece.
You can quickly get the seasonings you need by turning the carousel, which can also fit inside of any standard cabinet.
With multiple tiers, the spice rack organizer can be used to organize more than just a few jars of spices, and the smooth turning of the carousel makes it very easy to use. A stainless steel finish also elevates it to decor for most kitchens.
If you want consistency in your seasonings, this revolving spice rack also comes with metallic finish jars, which can keep your seasonings organized and fit perfectly within the organizer.
The large, glass bottles of the jars make it so that it’s easy to identify and see when you’re getting low, though the set doesn’t come with the spices themselves. The only downside to this rack? It only fits 12 spices: not enough for most kitchens.
- Nice, modern spice rack that looks good in practically any kitchen.
- Revolving design makes it easy to locate the right spice for your recipes.
- Lid features three different settings in case you need a large hole or a small hole for your spices.
- Keeps all your seasonings in one convenient location.
- Only holds 12 jars of spices. Some kitchens use far more than that on a regular basis.
- Spices can get stuck in the lid making it difficult to operate.
5. Kamenstein Revolving 20-Jar Countertop Spice Rack Tower Organizer
What You Will Love: The Kamenstein Revolving 20-Jar Countertop Spice Rack Tower is a unique all-in-one solution, which already comes with 20 pre-filled jars of spices, and also has a program for free spice refills for up to five years. We love that the Kamenstein handles all of your spice needs for you, especially for those just setting up their kitchen.
If you’ve got a ton of seasonings to deal with, you need the countertop spice rack tower.
The revolving 20-Jar organizer is a large scale organizer that gives you everything you need, including the spices: when you buy the Kamenstein, you also get a full five years of free spice refills.
This countertop spice rack tower is built vertically, so you’re able to store a lot of seasonings in a small amount of counter space.
Not only do you get an attractive organizer, but you also get 20 spices, which are packed for freshness and include standards like garlic salt, rosemary and basil.
The revolving display means you can quickly look at the seasonings you have and find the spices that you need, while also not devoting a lot of shelf space or counter space.
Since the seasonings are on their side, you can also standardize the labels on the caps to quickly see what you need. Also, you don’t need to use the pre-fill spices: since the jars are all included, you’re free to fill them up with different brands of seasonings, so that you always have exactly what you need.
Now there is a downside: you are paying for the spice “refill” program, and reviews of the spices themselves are a bit lackluster.
Further, though it’s “free spices,” that’s a bit misleading: you still need to pay shipping, which for some of the cheaper spices, can be more expensive than just buying them.
- Rotating countertop design offers easy access to your spices while cooking.
- Comes complete with many spice options in prefilled glass bottles.
- Offers free refills for five years on spices you like.
- Saves valuable kitchen space.
- Labels are clear and easily readable.
- Very specific spice offerings may not be your preferences.
- More difficult to clean than other options.
Best Hanging Spice Rack
6. Neu Home Over the Door 6 Basket Hanging Storage Unit With Hooks
What You Will Love: The Neu Home Over the Door 6 Basket Hanging Storage Unit provides a significant amount of additional storage over any standard door, without any special installation process: just hang it over the door and you’re all set. We love how much storage this adds, especially for serious cooks.
A large, over-the-door hanging storage unit, the Neu Home has enough storage for more than just spices. If you have large amounts of seasonings and other kitchen utensils to organize, the Neu Home is the perfect solution for you.
As an over the door storage unit, it can fit on a kitchen door, pantry door or any other standard-sized door, adding a significant amount of shelf-space and utility.
This storage organizer isn’t just used for seasonings, it can also be used to organize garages, bathrooms, and more. Due to its size, it’s ideal for those who have larger collections of spice.
By hanging over the door, it doesn’t use up any existing space: you don’t need to give up counter or cabinet space to use this. And, because of its attractive metal design, it can also be an accent pieces.
However, it is very large for those who aren’t organizing multiple things in their kitchen, and for those who do a lot of cooking, it may be overkill for a spice rack.
- Spice rack may earn you the envy of all your neighbors.
- Large enough that you may be able to store all your full-size jars in one convenient location.
- Saves a huge amount of space.
- Quality construction you can assemble quickly and easily.
- Doesn’t fit all cabinet doors.
- The plastic shelf may be too deep for some pantries. Measure first.
Best Free-Standing Spice Rack
7. DecaBros Spice Rack Stand Holder with 18 Bottles
What You Will Love: The DecaBros Spice Rack Stand Holder is well-suited to any kitchen counter, with chrome finish and 18 bottles that you can use to organize your existing spice collection. We love its minimalist aesthetic, which lets it fit into any kitchen.
With 18 included spice bottles, the DecaBros chrome-finished spice rack is an attractive all-in-one solution to all of your spice problems.
Just fill with your 18 favorite spices and use the included spice labels to create the spice rack of your dreams. As a standing spice rack, the DecaBros can be placed inside a cabinet or on a counter.
The DecaBros stand holds seasonings so you can see them top first, creating an attractive appearance and making it so that you can easily organize your seasonings by label.
You will need to decant all of your spices into the DecaBros bottles for the stand holder to work effectively, though, and you can only hold up to 18 spice jars. It’s also not suitable for half-sized jars.
- No chicken wire here! People like the aesthetics of this rack and the space it saves.
- Makes your favorite spice selections simple to find.
- The sleek design is elegant in practically any kitchen.
- Does take up valuable countertop space.
- Jars are smaller than some people prefer.
Best Pull out Spice Rack
8. Rev-a-Shelf Pull out Cabinet Organizer
What You Will Love: If you want a built-in, pull out spice rack, the Rev-a-Shelf is for you. We love how easy this cabinet organizer is to install, in addition to the modern feel that it gives any kitchen.
This wood cabinet organizer will fit into an existing cabinet, with mounting hardware that allows the cabinet to easily pull down for access.
One of the easiest to use options, it has a lot to adore: it gives you a lot of shelf space and utility while still being easy to use and easy to mount. It can be used with any standard base cabinet.
The Rev-a-Shelf is a little more expensive than many other options, but it’s essentially built-in storage: it adds value to your kitchen. You also don’t need a lot of knowledge to install it, which makes it a nifty kitchen upgrade for someone who cooks a lot.
- Offers out-of-sight storage for all your favorite spice jars.
- Somewhat unique product design in that it gives most people all the spice storage they want or need.
- Made of quality maple construction.
- Not the best fit for not-so-handy people as it requires installation.
- Costlier than other available product choices.
- Not available in a cherry stain.
Best Pull Down Spice Rack
9. Rubbermaid Pull Down Spice Rack
What You Will Love: A unique and efficient design, the Rubbermaid
If you want an affordable pull down solution, Rubbermaid has an option for you. The Rubbermaid pull down is an affordable spice rack that bolts directly into the bottom of your cabinet.
With a tiered design, it gives you the ability to see all of your spices at once, while also letting you pull the entire rack up and down while cooking for easier access.
Everything you need to install this into your kitchen is right there with it, the only downside is that it is a fairly small spice rack and it does take up room in your cabinet: even though it pulls down, it’s going to take up the center of your cabinet regardless.
Consider pairing it with something like the Spicy Shelf in a larger cabinet to take advantage of all the room.
- Helps you keep your cabinet organized without sacrificing too much valuable shelf space.
- Keeps all the flavors you like in one convenient location.
- Simple design.
- Excellent organizational tool
- Installation is not so simple.
- The product could be better made.
Best Wall Mount Spice Rack
10. DecoBros 3 Tier Wall Mounted Spice Rack
What You Will Love: If you want a simple, direct wall mount spice rack, the DecoBros 3 Tier Wall Mounted Spice Rack is a good solution. Its chrome finish makes it well-suited to many kitchens and it can be filled with standard spice bottles. We love how versatile this option is.
The DecoBros are back, this time with an attractive wall-mount that has three tiers of organizational space.
With durable, attractive metal construction and a universal chrome finish, the DecoBros 3 tier wall mounted rack lets you look at all of your spices at a glance.
Mounting hardware is included for any wall, but the spice jars aren’t included. If you have tons of seasonings already in your collection, the DecoBros mounted offers a minimalist, fast and (above all) budget way to organize your kitchen spice collection. It’s also versatile enough to be used for other things, such as bathrooms.
- While not a magnetic spice rack this design is a good fit for a modern kitchen.
- Fits nicely on your wall so you can place it in a convenient location for your meal prep needs.
- Designed for different jars, sizes, and styles so you don’t need a spoon scraper to clean out the last bit of spice before washing.
- You don’t have to worry about rights reserved with this product but you do need to be careful when using glass as the shelves are wide which may lead to broken bottles.
- Standard spice tins do not sit in the organizer as you would expect.
Runner Up (Wall Mount)
11. Rustic Chicken Wire Spice Rack
What You Will Love: Want a spice rack that has a bit of style? This Rustic Chicken Wire Spice Rack is a four tier, wall mount spice rack that offers an exceptional amount of space. We love the unique design, which delivers a lot of personality.
Keep your spices off the counter with the Rustic Chicken Wire Spice Rack, which can hold up to four tiers of spices in a wall-mounted format.
Rather than having to devote counter and cabinet space to your seasonings, you can just store them along the wall. Perfect for displaying particularly attractive selections of seasonings.
What’s really special about this is the design, which is a quaint, classic spin on a sort of rustic kitchen. Many spice organizers have a fairly generic look so they can fit into most kitchens, but this is the exception.
This easily mounted is durable and versatile enough to be used in other rooms of the home as well, such as in bathrooms.
- 4 tiers of storage space for your favorite spice bottles.
- Wall-mounted to eliminate countertop clutter.
- Chicken wire may not be the fashionable kitchen statement it once was.
- Doesn’t accommodate large or over-sized containers.
Best Cabinet Spice Rack
12. SimpleHouseware 30 Spice Gripper Clips Strips
What You Will Love: If you want a simple solution, it’s hard to beat SimpleHouseware. A strip of grips, the SimpleHouseware spice rack is an adhesive strip that fits along any wall, letting you slide the spices directly into them. We love how innovative this solution is.
Unlike nearly any other type of spice organizer, the SimpleHouseware is an adhesive strip that gets attached directly to the interior of a cabinet or to the wall. From there, the grips attached to the strip can be used to hold your spices for display.
With the SimpleHouseware kit you get multiple black and white strips, and these strips can be cut to size.
If you really want to put your seasonings at the forefront of the focus, this is the perfect organizer: but it can be a little distracting for those who are looking for elegance. It can also only be used for standard spice bottles.
- Fits securely to cabinets thanks to included screws and adhesive strips.
- Stores spices out of sight but within easy reach.
- Designed to hold specific types and sizes of bottles.
- Doesn’t offer storage for a variety of seasonings.
Best Wooden Spice Rack
13. AllSpice Wooden Spice Rack, Includes 60 4oz Jars- Bamboo
What You Will Love: A solid bamboo frame elevates this contemporary spice rack, which provides for attractive, easy storage of up to 60 large bottles of seasonings. This AllSpice Wooden Spice Rack is an attractive addition to any kitchen, and we love that it comes with a large inventory of pre-printed labels.
You can organize all of your seasonings at once with the AllSpice Wooden, which comes complete with 60 large glass jars and pre-printd labels for nearly any type of spice or seasoning you can imagine.
A high capacity rack, it’s designed to hold as many seasonings as is possible within a small format, making it a great piece for those who have a large spice collection.
In addition to bottles, it includes tops for them: large hole shakers, small hole shakers, and spoon tops. Not only will your spices be organized, but they’ll also be easy to use.
- Storage space for up to 60 spice jars.
- Made of bamboo for sturdy, stunning, sustainable spice storage.
- 30 jars feature exclusive spoon scraper lids.
- Solid wood frame is a little on the pricier side of the average spice rack.
- Jars feel cheaply made considering the cost of the rack.
Best Pantry Over the Door Spice Rack
14. Home Complete Pantry Over the Door Spice and Jar Rack Organizer
What You Will Love: A space saver, the Home Complete Pantry creates organizational space on any standard door. Perfect for a kitchen or pantry door, either inside or outside of the door, the Over the Door Spice Rack has a total of eight shelves for organizational power. We love that it’s adjustable to suit your needs and has so much storage space.
If you want a lot of storage space in your kitchen, consider the Home Complete Pantry Over the Door Spice and Jar Rack Organizer.
It can be used for more than just spices and jars: you can also add condiments cereal boxes, and more, due to its size.
This organizer is a versatile way to add storage space to any kitchen, and there’s no special tools that you need with installation: just hook it over the door, add some mount screws, and you’re set.
- Features a total of eight adjustable shelves.
- Convenient and easy to install over the door and out of the way design.
- Difficult To assemble.
- Doesn’t hang correctly in many pantries.
Things to Consider When Buying a Good Spice Rack
Choosing the right spice organizer depends on how you want to organize and categorize your seasonings. And it’s important.
If you cook a lot, you need easy access to all the spices in your kitchen, and you certainly don’t want to be fiddling with and sorting through bottles when something is sizzling.
Here are a few of the major things to consider when you’re purchasing a spice rack:
Spice racks can be on the counter, in a cabinet, or on the wall: it all depends on where you have space in your kitchen. You should choose your spice rack location based on where will be easiest for you.
This can be a big deal. Some spice drawers show the tops of your bottles (caps) and the others show the side. This depends entirely on how you organize your spices.
Some spice racks come with bottles, creating a uniform and attractive appearance (though they are more expensive and it means you need to refill the bottles). Other spice racks are designed to work with any standard bottle.
Spice racks can range from a few dollars to a few hundred dollars, depending on the
If you use your spices a lot and if your spice rack has moving parts, then you need to find an option that has solid durability ratings. On the other hand, if your spice rack is mostly for decor, you may not care.
Spice racks come in metal, plastic,
Wood is a good blend
Finally, since a spice rack is going to be seen throughout your home, you really need a style that resonates with the rest of your kitchen. A modern spice rack suits a modern decor, while a cozy country kitchen is going to need a different style entirely.
All of these things form the basis for the “best spice rack” and mean that choice for your kitchen is a very personal experience. The right spice rack for you and your kitchen is going to depend on the type of cooking you do.
Concluding, the ten products we have suggested in this article are the best spice racks available in the market.
We have selected them after doing long research and we are confident that the customer will get a wide variety of options to choose from.
All the products are of high quality and they offer great value for money.
We hope that our article will help the customer to make an informed decision and choose the best product for his needs. Thank you for reading!