Share the post "How to Cook Bob Evans Sausage Patties on the Stove (2 Methods Explained)"
If you like Bob Evans sausage patties but don’t have many tools at home to cook them. If this is the case then you would be happy to know that you can cook Bob Evans sausages very easily.
Bob Evans sausage patties are a type of sausage that is made with pork, turkey, and beef. They are usually pre-cooked, so all you have to do is heat them up. Or you may want to cook them lightly to make a perfect full meal.
When it comes to the topic of cooking the Bob Evans sausage patties, the question that is most asked is if you could cook them on the stovetop. We are going to answer the question here.
Can You Cook Bob Evans Sausage Patties on the Stove?
You can cook Bob Evans Sausage on the stove. In fact, you can either boil them or fry them according to your choice.
If you want a healthy meal that doesn’t contain any fat, you can try boiling or steaming the sausages on medium heat with a moderate amount of water.
And if you like a little brown and crispy sausages you can fry them for about 3-4 minutes on each side using oil or butter.
LEARN MORE: How to Make Strawberry Cupcakes With Strawberry Cake Mix
Methods of Cooking Bob Evans Sausage Patties on the Stove
Cooking Bob Evans sausage patties on the stove is a quick and easy way to prepare them. Here are the two methods you can follow when you decide to cook the sausage patties on the stove.
Frying the Bob Evans Sausage Patties on the Stove
Frying the Bob Evans sausage on the stove is not as difficult as one might think. The key is to get the temperature of the oil just right so that the sausage cooks through without burning.
- First, heat a large skillet over medium heat. This will help them cook evenly and prevent them from sticking.
- Then add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan and wait until it is hot before adding the sausage.
- Cook the sausage patties for about four minutes per side. Be sure to turn the sausage frequently so that it browns evenly on all sides.
- When the sausage patties are cooked through, remove them from the pan and drain them on paper towels.
Steaming and Browning the Bob Evans Sausage Patties
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil. Add the sausages when the water begins to simmer.
- Cover the pan for a few minutes, then take it off to cool down a little. Cook until all the water in the pan has been boiled.
- Cook until all the water in the pan has been boiled. You should turn the sausages often until they are brown.
- With the oil from the meat, the sausages usually get browner when this is done.
- Use an instant-read thermometer to figure out when to pull the sausages out of the pan.
- If the sausages were pre-cooked, take them out at 145°F. And if they were uncooked, take them out at 150°F.
- If you want, you can also check to see if the inside temperature has reached 165F.
LEARN MORE: How to Store Dill Pickle Pasta Salad?
Tips to Follow for Cooking Bob Evans Sausage Patties on the Stove
Bob Evans sausage patties can be cooked on the stove in just a few minutes, making them the perfect weekday breakfast option. Here are a few tips to follow for cooking Bob Evans sausage patties on the stove:
- When frying in the pan, you can brush the sausages with butter to increase the taste of the sausages.
- Be sure to cook the sausage patties all the way through, making sure that they are no longer pink in the middle.
- If you are using a stove-top griddle, be sure to preheat it before adding the sausages. This will help them cook evenly and prevent them from sticking.
- Cooking time may vary, so keep an eye on the sausages to make sure they don’t burn.
- After boiling, you can grill, or brown it before adding it to the recipe. Also, you can brown it on the pan with a sprinkle of brown sugar to add a nice, caramelized flavor.
- If your sausages are burning, you can add a splash of water or any liquid to drop the pan temperature rapidly.
LEARN MORE: How to Cook Vienna Sausages in the Microwave?
Bob Evans sausage patties can easily be cooked on the stove. All you need is a pan and some oil. The tips mentioned above will help to ensure that your sausage patties are cooked perfectly.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast or lunch option, Bob Evans sausage patties are a great choice. They can be cooked on the stove in just a few minutes, and they taste delicious with a variety of dipping sauces.
So next time you’re in the mood for some sausage, try these methods to prepare your favorite Bob Evans sausages.