A considerable number of Breville juicer reviews point towards Breville Juice Fountain products and a number of other juicers as being of extremely high quality.
Powerful, highly accurate and quite presentable as well, many of these juicers are designed not only to make your job easier, but also to last for a very long time.
5 best breville juicers rating chart:
Nevertheless, when you’re looking for the best Breville juicer, making your selection is not too easy.
To help you out, we have prepared a short list of 5 Breville juicer reviews to consider.
- Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite
- Compact Juice Fountain BJE200XL from Breville
- BJE510XL Breville Juice Fountain Model
- Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus
- Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer
Breville Juicer Reviews – General Breville Product Features and Qualities
Breville is a company that spares no expenses when it comes to designing high quality juicing products, many of their appliances being held in very high regard on Breville juicer reviews, with thousands of happy buyers commending the products’ ability to juice large amounts of fruit quite easily, with minimal maintenance and no malfunctions.
When looking up these juicers, there are several benefits and features you are likely to come across:
- Many Breville juicers are extremely durable, compact and quite beautifully designed, taking all issues regarding placement, long term use and appearance out of the equation.
- Strong, high speed motors deliver remarkable power to facilitate faster juicing.
- Patented feeding systems and chutes, together with reliable overload protection features make it easy to avoid overworking the juicers and keeping them running as smoothly as possible.
- You’ll also find that Breville pays close attention to manufacturing reliable parts that fit quite well and are not difficult to clean or otherwise maintain.
The Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite Reviews
If you want to have a professional-grade juicer sitting proudly on your kitchen countertop, the Breville 800JEXL Juicer might just be the right purchase for you.
This particular juicer combines heavy-duty capabilities with a sleek and functional design aesthetic that brings a sense of elegance and value to your kitchen. You can enjoy professional-grade performance at home thanks to its long list of useful features.
Main Features Of The Breville 800JEXL Juicer
- Heavy Duty 1000-Watt Dual-Speed Motor – The motor that this juicer uses to power its juicing capabilities offers two functions: a 6500 RPM low-speed option for juicing softer fruits and vegetables, as well as a high-speed 13000 RPM option for hard vegetables such as carrots.
- Extra Large Feed Chute – With a full three inches of clearance, you can juice fruits whole, minimizing the amount of time you need to spend on cutting and preparation.
- Central Direct Feed System – This patented feed system maximizes the juice extraction made available by this kitchen appliance.
- 1-Liter Jug – A full 34 fl. oz. of juice can be squeezed from your favorite fruits and vegetables, and the juice jug includes a froth separator that you can use to scoop off the unwanted materials floating along the top.
- Reinforced Cutting Blades Made of Titanium – The Nutri Disc cutting blades are reinforced with titanium in order to remain sharper for a longer time and to provide cutting power for years in combination with the mesh filter basket made of stainless steel that spins out the unwanted pulp.
- Wrap Around Cord Storage – If you do not like the sight of your power cord dangling uselessly off the countertop and if you would like to maintain a clean and professional appearance to your kitchen, the wrap around cord storage made available by this device will help you by letting you release only the amount of cord you need in order to reach the nearest outlet.
- Die-Cast Metal Exterior – The Breville 800JEXL Juicer is often called the “Rolls Royce” of juicers thanks to its highly attractive stainless steel patina that gives it a superb, professional appearance.
- Safety Lock Arm – The safety lock arm prevents the accidental use of the juicer when the cover is not locked in its place.
- Easy Clean Up – The cleaning brush included in the package is specially designed to offer more effective cleaning options than standard dishwasher-safe construction could allow.
- All of the relevant parts are also dishwasher safe, including the filter basket and the food pusher, but the included brush allows you to enter the hard to reach areas inside the Breville 800JEXL Juicer and lightly brush it clean with ease.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of This Juicer
As a professional grade kitchen appliance of extremely high quality and the “Rolls Royce” of juicers, there are too many good things to say about this product. Breville has gone beyond the call of duty in providing a top quality juicer that effectively and efficiently juices even the toughest of fruits and vegetables with ease.
The manner in which the juicing takes place is also worthy of mention. One of the primary drawbacks of juicing is the resultant nutrient loss as pulp and other nutrient-rich elements of the fruit or vegetable are removed.
This is vastly reduced by the Breville 800JEXL Juicer, which has been shown to extract a greater amount of nutrients compared to other juicers and transfer less heat, in order to preserve enzymes and improve the absorption of nutrients.
The dual-speed motor is a clear a benefit that will help a large number of chefs both at home and in professional settings. The sleek, stainless steel visual aesthetic is a welcome appearance in any kitchen and will go a long way in helping to create a professional presentation.
One particularly notable advantage is the extra large 3-inch feed chute that is considerably larger than most of the competitors offerings.
This allows you to throw entire fruits and vegetables into the juicer without having to spend time preparing them first, and makes using the machine a real pleasure.
The Breville 800JEXL Juicer is a best juicer, and, at its price point, it should be. There are no disadvantages to speak of, but it is clear that cheaper alternatives do exist on the market.
The Compact Juice Fountain Breville BJE200XL Reviews
If you are looking for top of the line performance, this juicer will provide it, but you must be able to pay for the privilege.
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-watt Juice Extractor Review
Customers who have purchased the Breville 800JEXL Juicer are overjoyed at its professional appearance and high quality performance. It is a reliable machine that delivers on all of the promises that Breville has made of it.
Almost all of the reviews made of this appliance point out how attractively designed the juicer is and how remarkably well it sits in their kitchen. The next most common point of praise is the force of the juicing motor.
With 1000 watts of power, even the toughest foods will find themselves easily reduced to an easily comestible liquid and the pulp conveniently left in the mesh basket to be used as the chef sees fit.
If you have had problems with juicers in the past, this elite juicer will solve them.If you are looking for a top of the line, professional-grade juicer that will make you feel like you are working in a gourmet kitchen, then Breville’s juicer is definitely the way to go.
There is very little to be said against the Breville BJE200XL compact juice fountain 700-watt juice extractor when it is surrounded by so much praise and recommendation price.
BJE510XL Breville Juice Fountain Model Reviews
Breville is a company that can be relied upon to provide professional-quality juicing to any kitchen in the home or in a commercial setting, and the Breville BJE510XL Juicer is a testimony to that fact.
This juicer provides all of the noteworthy and expected benefits of Breville-brand processing technology, as well as a useful multi-speed juicing feature.
Chefs both professional and amateur will have a great time using this particular juicer thanks to its professional design aesthetic, easy to use interface and high level of reliability.
If you have been the victim of a juicer that broke down on you, choking on some tough vegetables, then this is the device for you.
Part of what makes this Breville juicer special is the powerful motor that it was designed with.
A full 900 watts of power has been included and given a multi-speed option that lets you dial in exactly the level of power that you need in order to maximize the amount of juice that you extract from your favorite fruits and vegetables.
Features Of The Breville BJE510XL Juicer
- Multi-Speed Motor – The Breville Juicer BJE510XL series provides five separate speeds of motorized juicing, ideal for choosing the exact amount of force that you need to provide high quality nutrient-rich juices from your fruits and vegetables.
- The motor operates in a range that includes 6,500 RPM minimum and a 12,000 RPM maximum that ensures it can handle anything you throw at it.
- Simple 5-Speed Interface – In case you might have thought that choosing between speeds would be a difficult task, the Breville BJE510XL Juicer makes it at easy as it can get. A 5-position dial that corresponds to a bright LCD display corresponding to the most common foods used at each power level let you know exactly what to expect.
- The first level corresponds to “soft fruit”, while the second displays, “citrus”, the third, “pineapple”, after which comes, “apple” and “hard vegetables”. If you can estimate the position of the food you would like to prepare to correspond to this list, you are already an expert Breville juicer.
- Extra Wide Feed Chute – The 3-inch feed chute that the Breville Ikon BJE510XL features is more than wide enough to fit in a huge variety of different fruits and vegetables in whole. This makes using the Breville BJE510XL Juicer a breeze, since you so rarely have to worry about preparing your foods beforehand.
- Heavy Grade Polymer Body – This professional-grade juicer comes with a high quality polymer body that is brushed to a slick aluminum finish, giving it the gourmet kitchen appearance that Breville is known for.
- Large Capacity Pulp Container – The pulp of your juices are conveniently relayed to a separate container that lets you take out the fibrous elements of your blended fruits and discard them or use them as you see fit. The pulp container has an integrated handle, making it easy to use and carry.
- Cord Storage – In order to maximize the professional appearance of your kitchen and its appliances, the Breville BJE510XL Juicer lets you wrap the cord around the base of the device, and, thus, minimize the amount of stray cabling left dangling over your kitchen countertop.
- Overload Protection – If you really give your machine a run for its money with heavy use, you need not fear that it will overheat and get damaged in the process. A built-in overload failsafe will engage and shut down the juicer when it detects heat levels that have risen to unsupportable levels.
- Juices Quickly – Thanks to its excellent engineering, this juicer can produce an 8 oz. cup of juice from a soft fruit in only five seconds. This kind of speed is unheard of with the products released by similar, competing brands.
- Easy To Clean Up – Thanks to the dishwasher-safe materials and included cleaning brush, there is nothing simpler than returning your juicer to a fresh, clean state after a heavy juicing session.
- Even stubborn, hard vegetables are easily disposed of thanks to the combination of excellent non-stick materials and the cleaning brush included with the appliance.
Pros And Cons To Purchasing The Breville BJE510XL Juicer
Customers who are looking for a juicer that provides a responsive, smooth juicing experience will be very pleased with what the BJE510XL offers. The primary benefit provided by this juicer is the capable multi-speed motor and its easily understood interface.
Under the hood, this product features a smart chip that assigns a level of responsiveness to the cutting engine.
This gives it the advantage of being able to push more power to the cutting blades when faced with tough vegetables and being able to relax when given soft fruits and citrus, ensuring that you get a perfectly blended juice every time.
The only disadvantage to using this unit is that some parts are constructed using high-impact polymers instead of stainless steel.
Breville’s higher-end juicers feature 100% stainless steel construction, which, for some people, may be a selling point that is worth mentioning.
For the vast majority however, the construction and engineering of this juicer is more than adequate.
What Customers Have To Say About The Breville BJE510XL Juicer
People who have purchased the Breville BJE510XL Juicer are almost unanimously pleased with the device.
The most commonly cited advantages in customer reviews are the efficient multi-speed motor, the great speed with which fruits and vegetables are juiced, and the sleek professional look of the appliance.
The company’s claim that an 8 oz. juice beverage can be blended in five seconds has been supported by many Breville BJE510XL Juicer tests.
Overall, customers are very pleased with this mid-level offering by Breville that provides the form and function of a much more expensive gourmet kitchen appliance at a reasonable price.
If you are looking for an easy way to juice your favorite fruits and vegetables without stress, then this is a product you should consider.
The Breville BJE510XL Juicer makes a great addition to any kitchen and is a highly recommended acquisition.
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus Reviews
Breville is known far and wide as a reputable manufacturer of kitchen appliances, and this Breville JE98XL review is just one of many that cater to customers attracted to the brand’s sleek, professional appearance and high quality workmanship.
This particular juicer is described by Breville as being ideal for first-time juicers.
What makes this juicer specially suited for a customers’ initiation into the world of juicing is that it features a dual-speed engine and a very simple user interface that makes creating the perfect juices easier than ever.
The juices made with this particular juicer have been shown to contain more nutrients than their counterparts made using competing juice extractors.
The Breville Juicer JE98XL is one that offers a high quality Breville juicing experience at a low price, and does so in such a way as to make juicing even tough fruits and vegetables easy enough for a beginner to quickly get the grasp of.
But no Breville JE98XL review would be complete without an overview of its features.
Features Of The Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus
- Heavy Duty 850-Watt Motor – The powerful 850-watt motor offers a dual speed control that helps this juicer make short work of both hard and soft foods.
- The motor is designed with the capability to push more power to the cutting blades when the juicer is stressed by a tough job, giving you the extra power you need when you need it.
- Dual Speed Performance – Softer fruits and vegetables can be juiced at low speed, letting the motor cruise along at a stately 6500 RPM to make short work of citrus or berries.
- Harder fruits like pineapples and tough vegetables like carrots, however, need 12000 RPM to cut through and provide a sufficiently liquid, nutrient-rich juice.
Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow
Breville’s masticating slow juicer, the Breville BJS600XL, is a great kitchen appliance for creating smooth, slightly pulpy and nutrient-rich juiced beverages from your favorite fruits and vegetables.
Unlike high velocity centrifugal juicers, the masticating juicer works using a squeezing auger to extract a greater amount of juice from the original food material while preserving nutrients in the process.
The way that this juicer outperforms centrifugal juicers is by the fact that crushing preserves a greater amount of fiber than shredding. This results in a healthier, more delicious and smoother “puree-style” juice.
Slow juicers like this one are especially ideal for leafy vegetables, such as kale or wheatgrass.
If you are thinking about making the move to a masticating juicer like the Breville BJS600XL, you are encouraged to look through this comprehensive review and feature list to decide whether this juicer or a high velocity centrifugal juicer is the right choice for you.
Main Features of The Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer
- 240-Watt 80 RPM Motor – If you are used to seeing juicers with extremely high RPM ratings in the multiple-thousands, do not be alarmed. For a masticating juicer like this one, there is no need for more than 80 RPM – a speed largely considered by most manufacturers and experts to be ideal for perfectly juiced fruits and vegetables.
- Two Step Safety Start – All of the moving parts in the BJS600XL need to be locked before the device will turn on and begin the juicing process. This helps ensure that you do not accidentally make a mess, or worse, run the risk of injury.
- Easy To Clean – Unlike many other juicers, this masticating juicer is incredibly easy to clean. Simply pour 1-2 cups of water in through the feed chute and turn the device on.
- The water will course through all of the nooks and crannies of the interior and wash out all the pulp and food particles remaining. The Breville BJS600XL also comes with a specialized cleaning brush that fits exactly into the spots where you need it most.
- Reverse Control – If you accidentally experience a clog or you have something in your juicer that is not agreeing with the mastication mechanics, do not worry. The simple reverse function will let you turn on the machine in reverse and push out the offending member until the obstruction is clear again.
- Ultra Quiet Motor – Unlike centrifugal motors that are, by necessity, very loud and noisy as they push their spinning blades over thousands of revolutions per minute, the Breville BJS600XL is a very quiet device. This allows you, for instance, to make a fresh cup of orange juice in the early hours of the morning without waking up anyone else in your home.
- Direction Control – The auger that actually does the juicing on the interior of this device is designed to work as well in a counterclockwise direction as it does in the clockwise direction. Combining both directions is the best way to ensure that the maximum amount of juice is extracted from the fruits or vegetables inserted.
- Auto Purity Filter – This device comes with a purity filter that does more than simply separate the pulp from the juice for you to discard. It will separate dirt and other contaminants that may have found their way onto the shell of the fruit or vegetable as well.
Organic fruits and vegetables tend to be more susceptible to carrying additional natural contaminants such as these, and an extra layer of filtering makes removing them a simple task.
Benefits And Drawbacks To Using The Breville BJS600XL
One of the greatest benefits to using this masticating juicer is the fact that it produces a thick, nutrient-rich juice from anything you throw into it. The single auger design is perfect for making short work of hard fruits and vegetables.
The ability to mix and match juices on the fly is an excellent advantage.
Breville BJS600XL review tests show that the company’s design for making the device easy to clean is a massive success. Being able to sweep away all of the food particles that collect on the interior of the device using nothing but a few cups of water is an enormous time saver and one that many people will love.
Another really useful addition to the Breville BJS600XL is the reverse direction gear that unclogs it when the machine is overloaded with an obstacle.
Even though the motor is powerful and will make short work of even the toughest, starchiest vegetables, obstructions can and do happen, so it is very helpful that Breville include an easy way to resolve them.
There really are no disadvantages to speak of when it comes to quality Breville products like this one, but it would be much more appealing to see the device built in Breville’s classic stainless steel patina than in painted plastic.
This does not affect the device function in anyway, but, if you know Breville, you know that they usually maintain a certain aesthetic.
Customer Opinions About The Breville BJS600XL
Most of the customers who have purchased the Breville BJS600XL are blown away by its combination of excellent features and sturdy, reliable engineering. This is the way that delicious, healthy blended fruit and vegetable drinks are made in kitchens at home and in commercial installations around the world.
One common topic for customer reviews is the fact that this masticating slow juicer is not actually slow at all. The word in the title only refers to the revolutions of the internal motor – the actual process of turning fresh fruits and vegetables into thick, delicious juice takes less than a minute on average.
If you are looking for a quiet, effective and delicious solution for your homemade fruit and vegetable beverages, this masticating slow juicer might be the right option for you.
The Breville BJS600XL is an excellent product that earns its place in kitchens around the world, and it is highly recommended for that reason.
To see which Breville product is best suited to your needs, you can simply read through the Breville juicer reviews above, and get the information you require about the various features and abilities of each juicer in part.price.