Are you looking for a Champion juice making machine that promises to deliver power and performance whenever you need to make juice? Do you need an appliance that is versatile and will crush your ingredients to the desired consistency?
If you are not sure whether to buy a Champion Juicer and are looking for reviews on the juice making machine, you are in the right place.
5 best champion juicer rating chart:
|1|| Champion Juicer
G5 – PG710
|2|| Champion Household
|3|| Champion Masticating
|5|| Champion Household
In this article, we have created the best Champion Juicer review, including its pros and cons, key features as well as its design and specifications.
You will also find 6 best Champion Juicer reviews to assist you in making the right decision. To help you further, we have published our judgment about the best Champion Juicer at the tail end of the content.
- Powerful machine that delivers performance
- The juicer can crush to consistency
- The machine is reasonably priced
- Durable construction for dependable juicing
- Easy to use and clean
- Versatile juicer that helps to save time
- It is heavier than most juicers
- It requires a bit of work to push ingredients while juicing
- The machine is not recommended for wheatgrass and leafy greens
- The juicer is too loud
- Available in almond, silver, white and black
- Nylon single gear cutter
- 540-watt motor
- Stainless steel motor shaft
- Cooling fan
- FDA nylon and stainless steel construction
Related: The Best Juicer Reviews 2017
Champion Juicer – Design and Features
Champion juice extractors are available in models that serve both domestic and commercial functions.
Champion juicer reviews are indicative of a machine that easily extracts nutrition from fruits and vegetables and ensures that the enzymes and vitamins are retained.
When you buy a Champion juicer, you will be buying decades of development and years of manufacturing experience.
- Performance – this masticating-type machine is designed and made to produce nutrient-rich juice every time you use it.
- The motor allows for the slow breaking down of vegetables and fruits into smaller pieces. The slow breaking down results in juices with dark and rich colors, a factor that is indicative of the high enzyme, vitamin and mineral content.
- With the Champion juicer, you can expect restaurant quality juices at all times.
- Heavy duty motor – the heavy duty motor under the hood is sufficient muscle for a good number of operations.
- The motor is strong, providing enough power for masticating and extracting juice from different types of fruits and vegetables. Both domestic and commercial models have up to 1750 revolutions per minute.
- Durability – the engineering of the juicer features high-grade nylon. This material ensures that the machine will serve you for many years without cracking or breaking.
- The machine is also designed to take frequent and heavy use while still performing optimally.
- Perfectly-sized feed chute –the feed chute of the unit is perfectly-sized to be able to handle large sized fruits and vegetables.
- This saves you a lot of time by eliminating the need to slice or chop the produce before placing them in the juicer.
- Versatility – apart from being a juicer, the machine can perform a variety of other function.
- Using this machine, you will be able to make baby food, nut butter, ice cream, smoothies and much more. The unit is also capable of juicing virtually all types of fruits and vegetables.
- This increases the options available to you when you want to prepare drinks.
- Replacement parts – although the juicer allows for heavy and frequent use, some parts will need to be replaced so as to maintain the performance of the unit.
- Replacement parts are easy to get and are reasonably priced. This ensures that you will not spend much effort or time looking for the parts. Once you find them, you will make the purchase without breaking the bank.
Related: Breville Juicer Reviews
Should I buy a Champion juicer?
Over the years, the Champion Juicer has stood the test of time. The appliance features durable construction and has a strong motor that allows it to handle most of the tasks that you throw its way.
The overall ratings from Champion juicer reviews are good, making it a great choice if you are looking to buy a masticating juicer.
6 best Champion Juicer reviews
Below we have compiled 6 best Champion juicer reviews to make it easy for you to reach the right decision when shopping for a juicing machine that will meet your needs.
1. Champion Juicer G5 – PG710 Review
This easy to use heavy duty juice maker is made for the commercial market. The motor of the unit is powered by 650 watts. This allows the appliance to crush ingredients and produce quality yields within a short time.
With the stainless steel blades, you will not have to worry about the cutting told becoming dull, twisted, tarnished or separated.
The blades are designed to be strong, long-lasting and to squeeze a variety of fruits and vegetables into delicious juices.
2. Champion Household Juicer Review
This versatile juice making machine has a floating cutter that continuously separates the juice from the pulp of the produce. This feature ensures that you will not need to intermittently clean the unit.
In order to ensure that you enjoy strength and durability when using this machine, the cutting blades are made of tempered stainless steel.
The feeding chamber of the juicer is large enough to accommodate whole fruits and large vegetables without you having to chop them.
3. Champion Masticating Juicer Review
The Champion 4000 masticating juicer is the answer to every juicing problem. The process on which the juice maker operates makes it possible for the unit to chew the fibers and break down the cells of vegetables and fruits.
This allows you to retain most of the enzymes, vitamins, and nutrients from the ingredients. The more nutrients are extracted from ingredients, the deeper and richer the color of your juice.
The wide feeding chute, floating cutter, stainless steel blades and strong motor deliver outstanding performance at all times.
4. Champion 2000 Juicer Review
The Champion 2000 juicer features a 540-watt motor and heavy-duty construction, features that make it perfect for crushing fruits and vegetables.
Although the machine cannot process wheatgrass, it is still versatile and can break down a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. The appliance does a great job of extracting juice from the pulp and producing clean and tasty juice.
Features such as the GE motor and large feeding tube are designed to offer you convenience and widen the options available to you when using this juice maker.
5. Champion Household Juicer Review
The versatile design and functionality of the Champion Household Juicer ensure that you can make nut butter, baby foods, fruit sauces, fruits smoothies and sherbets from home.
The machine has a large feeding chamber to allow you to put in large fruits and vegetables for processing without having to cut them into smaller pieces.
The construction of this Champion juicer model features a floating cutter that effortlessly separates the juice from the pulp in a quiet and effortless process. With the simple design of the appliance, it does not require special skills to operate.
6. Champion Juicer 220-Volt Review
This 220-volt masticating juicer is a standard kitchen appliance. The machine is unique and versatile, with the ability to effortlessly and successfully extract juice from any fruit or vegetable.
With the Champion juicer 220-volt, you can feel free to prepare a wide range of your favorite juices. Every juice you make will be delicious, fresh and healthy.
The juicer comes with a powerful GE motor that promises long-lasting performance and stainless steel cutting blades that can handle any task that you throw at them.
The strength of the hardened blades allows you to create coconut milk, grated vegetables, baby foods, nut butter and ice creams.
Champion Juicer Alternative
The market is awash with juice making machines from different brands. All the juicers feature different features, a factor that results in varied levels of performance.
Your choice of a juicer will be based on your needs as well as the use to which you want to put the unit. If you are looking for alternatives to Champion Juicer, the following machines may be suitable.
1. Omega J8006 Review
The cutting blades of the Omega J8006 spin at 80 revolutions per minute, minimizing the chances of the juice oxidizing.
The strong motor not only gives the unit the ability to extract juice from kale, spinach, and other green leafy vegetables but also makes it a versatile tool. The appliance can make pasta, sorbets, nut butter and crush coffee beans.
2. Stainless Steel Twin Gear Juicer Review
This 110-volt stainless steel twin gear juicer features automatic pulse ejection. The function delivers continuous juicing and offers you a hassle-free cleaning experience.
The machine juices different herbs, fruits, and vegetables with great ease. The versatile appliance is also designed to grind grains and nuts, allowing you to prepare sorbets, baby food, and nut butter.
The construction of the kitchen appliance features a sure-grip handle for easy portability.
3. Omega Slow Juicer Review
The low-speed 80 revolutions per minute of the juice making machine are meant to reduce heat buildup as well as oxidation.
The Omega slow juicer features a unique system that is designed to force ingredients into a tight chamber. Here, juice can be extracted from different produce, including green leafy vegetables and wheatgrass.
The versatile machine allows you to prepare a wide range of healthy snacks and saves you a significant amount of prepping time. The 5 different settings of the end cap increase the efficiency of juice extraction.
4. Twin Gear Juicer Review
Unlike single auger juicers, this juice making machine comes with large metal gears that extract more juice and produce greater yields.
The two-stage juicer features stainless steel parts that not only make the unit durable but also easy to clean. With the two different stages of processing food, the machine ensures that ingredients are ground into fine powder.
The gear of the juicer spins at 86 revolutions per minute to produce top quality juices at all times.
We hope that our buying guide to choose the best Champion juicer and our 6 best Champion Juicer reviews will be of use to you as you choose the most suitable Champion Juicer.
We will greatly appreciate if you can send us your comments or share the articles through social media.