The Hamilton Beach 67608a is appropriately nicknamed the “Big Mouth” model of the company’s juice extractor line.
This name is one that has been well deserved, though, since the feed chute that this appliance has been designed with is one of the largest available on the juice extraction market.
The Hamilton Beach 67608a Big Mouth Juice Extractor has an extra wide 3-inch feed chute that lets the user toss in whole apples and pears into the centrifugal bladed engine without needing any preparation beforehand.
Hamilton Beach is a company that delivers quality products to the kitchen appliance market at very low prices, and the Hamilton Beach 67608a is no exception.
This particular product has been awarded for its efficiency by notable magazines and has set a record of extracting the juice from a whole apple in 3 seconds flat. The fact that Hamilton Beach offers it at such a low price is astounding.
Features Of The Hamilton Beach 67608a Big Mouth
Extra Large Feed Chute –
- This is what gives the Big Mouth its name. Yes, there are other juice extractors on the market that feature 3-inch feed chutes, but none of them do so at the affordably low price point offered by Hamilton Beach.
- This feed chute is large enough to throw whole apples into it without preparing them beforehand.
Powerful 1.1 HP Engine –
- Part of the benefit of having an extra large feed chute is being able to effectively process all of those fruits and vegetables that you throw into your Hamilton Beach Big Mouth.
- Thanks to its powerful 1.1 horsepower engine, you can be sure that even the toughest of foods will be liquefied in no time.
Higher Juice Yield –
- In concentrated review tests, the Hamilton Beach 67608 was shown to provide 24% more apple juice per glass than what its closest leading competitor delivered.
- This is due to the efficiency of the blading and juicing system.
- 20-Ounce Juice Container – The 20-ounce juice pitcher is large enough to capture all of the juice you need extracted without being so huge as to be unwieldy or to take up unnecessary counter space.
- Compact Design – Despite its large mouth, the Hamilton Beach 67608 is rather compact in its design, and the 20-ounce juice pitcher gives it a noticeably smaller footprint than that of many other similar extractors.
- High Juice Spout – Designed to funnel your juices directly into a variety of glasses and containers, the juice spout is positioned helpfully on the Big Mouth, to make it easy for you to carefully and cleanly pour your juices without any risk of spillage.
- Extra Large Pulp Bin – With the Big Mouth, there is no need to stop in the middle of a juicing session to clear the pulp bin. It is extra large and designed to hold a great amount of pulp before requiring the pulp to be discarded.
Easy Assembly And Disassembly –
- Putting together and taking apart the Hamilton Beach 67608 Big Mouth is extremely easy, and this makes cleaning the unit a simple process.
- All of the removable plastic parts are dishwasher safe, meaning that, after a long series of juicing sessions, you can simply toss the dirty elements into the machine and have your Big Mouth ready as soon as it comes out.
Easy To Clean –
- Apart from the dishwasher-safe construction of the plastic parts, there is also a specialized cleaning brush included with this unit.
- The cleaning brush includes micro-soft bristles that make it easier than ever to clean the strainer basket.
Advantages And Disadvantages To Using Hamilton Beach 67608a Juicer
The Hamilton Beach 67608a Big Mouth has a lot to offer to any customer who is looking for a full-size, full-service juice extractor with a low countertop footprint and an equally low price.
This juicer offers its user an easy portal towards a healthier lifestyle and makes the process as fun as it is delicious.
One of the key advantages that place the Big Mouth above its competition is the fact that it has the largest feed chute in its price range.
If you want to enjoy the benefit of having a 3-inch feed chute without paying hundreds of dollars more, then Big Mouth is for you.
Another great advantage to this product is the convenient extra large pulp bin. Many similar products skimp on their pulp bins, making it necessary to clean out the pulp many times before filling up the juice pitcher.
This is surely not the case with the Hamilton Beach 67608a Big Mouth.
At this price, there are really no disadvantages to the Hamilton Beach Big Mouth.
One could argue that titanium cutting blades should be installed instead of the stainless steel ones, but this is a feature found only on top-shelf juice extractors and would likely double the price of this product.
The cutters are covered, anyways, by a one-year warranty.
What Customers Say In Their Reviews Of Hamilton Beach 67608a
The response to this product is very positive, with many reviewers happy that a powerful juice extractor with an extra wide feed chute is finally available at a price that anyone can afford.
The design of the Hamilton Beach 67608A Big Mouth is often described as being clever and useful.
The extra large pulp bin is appreciated by many users who were frustrated with the smaller pulp screens fitted onto their old juice extractors, and many customers are happy with the fact that the Big Mouth features so many easily removable, dishwasher-safe parts that save them cleaning time.
One major point of praise is the speed with which the Big Mouth liquefies fruits and vegetables. Not many juice extractors – even the very expensive ones, can claim the same 3-second apple liquefaction that the Big Mouth can.
This gives it an edge up on the competition in a very good way. The Hamilton Beach 67608A is highly recommended for anyone who wants to pay less for a high quality juice extractor.