With Omega juicer reviews gaining more and more attention on the juicer market, many people can’t help being attracted by the popularity of these well-constructed and quite affordable appliances.
Their durable, compact and energy-saving designs, high quality low-speed juicing abilities and practical, easy to use controls are just some of the main advantages they offer.
5 best Omega juicers rating chart:
In the following, we have compiled a short list presenting 6 of the best Omega juicer products and their main features to help you determine whether or not these juicers may be a good choice for your household’s needs.
The Best Qualities of Omega Products as Seen in Omega Juicer Reviews
Some of the best Omega juicer products have been given 5-star ratings by numerous buyers who have evaluated their use, making these juicers some of the most sought-after extractors in their price range.
Here are a few of the features and qualities that characterize these juicers:
- One of the most commended features of the Omega juicers is their quality construction that keeps them working for years, or even decades, without malfunctioning.
- Omega juicer reviews talk even more about the ability some of the Omega products have of squeezing juice even out of hard wheatgrass and leafy green produce.
- You can really get creative with many of these juicers – especially the masticating ones – by using both the juice and pulp for anything from fresh smoothies to soup, pasta, coffee production and much more.
- When it comes to their design, Omega juicers are also highly portable, lightweight and easy to assemble, operate and clean, making them some of the most manageable juicers you will find on the market.
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer Review
Omega is a kitchenware company that prides itself on providing versatile, useful kitchen appliances, and this Omega J8006 Juicer review will prove to be no exception.
This masticating-style juicer differs from bladed juicers that rely on centrifugal force in a few key aspects that gives it greater versatility than other juicers.
Masticating-style juicers like the Omega J8006 are often called low-speed juicers because of the operating principle upon which their mechanism relies.
This operation is considerably slower than the high RPM motors offered by other juicers, but offers the opportunity to make other interesting food products in return.
For example, with a low-speed juicer such as the Omega J8006 Juicer, it is possible to make your own peanut butter by crushing peanuts into a paste in such a way that is impossible with a conventional juicer.
If you want to have these options available in your kitchen, then this Omega juicer is worth looking at.
Features Of The Omega J8006 Juicer
- 2 HP Motor Runs At 80 RPM – This may seem like a very small number in a marketplace saturated with RPM ratings that often exceed ten hundred, but this low speed juicer packs a great degree of power behind that slow crushing motor and will turn even the most stubborn fruits, vegetables, nuts and other foods into paste with ease.
- Make More Than Juice – With a masticating-style food processor like this one, you can turn nuts into nut butters, make your own baby food, or use an optional pasta extruder.
- You can even grind coffee beans and other spices if you desire.
- GE Ultem Auger Construction – This particular construction material is much more resistant to damage than plastic, and is by far the most durable material used for a kitchen appliance such as this one.
- Dual Stage Fruit And Vegetable Juicing – For traditional juices, the Omega J8006 Juicer uses a dual state format: first, the fruit or vegetable is crushed to remove as much juice as possible, and, then, the pulp is separated and re-squeezed to ensure that all of the moisture has been reached. This leaves a very dry pulp and a thick, nutrient-rich juice.
- Nutrient Rich Juices Avoid Degradation – With a masticating-style juicer of such quality as this one, a fresh fruit juice can be stored for up to 72 hours without experiencing unsightly separation as would be the case with other, high-speed fruit juicers.
- Quiet Operation – One of the least evident benefits of this Omega J8006 Juicer is the fact that, without a high-RPM motor running at maximum power, it crushes its foods to create healthy, nutrient-rich juices very quietly.
- Fast Juice Squeezing – A common misconception about low-speed juicers like this one is that they take more time to produce juice than their bladed cousins.
- Low-speed does not refer to the time you spend making the juice, but to the cycle of the engine, which produces the juice just as quickly, but more efficiently in the process.
- Froth Limiting Design – Managing froth is much easier with a masticating-style juicer than it is with a high-velocity bladed one.
- Users of the Omega J8006 Juicer find that it delivers a wonderfully froth free juice experience.
- Easy To Clean – Featuring easily removable parts and construction that is designed to make your clean up job easier than ever, this device will give you no problems when you need to clean up after a juicing session. The juicing screen comes already installed on the interior of the device.
Advantages And Disadvantages To This Juicer
The most stunning advantage to this juicer is the number of different things that you can create with it.
Being able to use a single device for grinding coffee, making fruit juices and extruding pasta is sure to be a space-saving option that many people are going to love.
One of the other advantages to using this juicer is the fact that it is so easy to clean up after.
Omega J8006 Juicer review tests show that it is very simple to prevent cross-contamination between coffee grounds and baby food or banana shake and minced wheatgrass.
The fact that the machine runs so quietly is also a huge benefit that many people will enjoy.
This is particularly true for morning types who want to be able to squeeze a glass of fresh juice without waking up the neighbors. Some centrifugal-bladed juicers are simply too loud to use, but this one is quiet and clean.
The primary disadvantage to buying this unit, and perhaps the only one, is that the feed tube is markedly smaller than some others available on the market.
You may find that you have to prepare your foods beforehand in order to get them to fit.
Omega J8006 Juicer Reviews: Customer Opinions
Users who have experience with the Omega J8006 Juicer almost unanimously report that using the device is a real pleasure.
Those who have had the chance to compare it side-by-side with a high-speed centrifugal juicer report that it does indeed provide a thicker, more nutrient-rich juice.
This is evidenced in many customer reviews by the fact that the resulting pulp is almost completely dry when removed from the device.
In many other devices, the pulp is still wet, signifying that there is still juice to be extracted. Not so with this masticating-style juicer.
Another clear area of customer focus has been on the extra options available through this juicer such as pasta extrusion and peanut butter making.
The machine performs admirably and does its job as well as a dedicated extruder would, much to the surprise of many users.
If you are a looking for a healthy, nutrient rich fruit juice that you can make at home using a device that gives you the power of versatility, you should look no further than this one.
The Omega J8006 Juicer is a fantastic juicing product with lots of extra features and one that this review heartily recommends.
The VRT350 Heavy Duty Low Speed Juicer Review
The Omega VRT350 Juicer is a heavy-duty juice extractor that provides a number of key advantages over its competition, and does so in a striking vertical assembly.
The shape of the juicer may be the first thing people notice about it, and the shape makes sense, allowing the appliance to sit comfortably even on a crowded kitchen countertop.
Omega is a company that is well known for providing top-shelf quality food processing appliances and doing so in a way that is both kitchen-efficient and stylish.
The Omega Vert VRT350 is no exception to this rule, and represents one of the company’s most balanced offerings on the market today.
Masticating-style juicers like the Omega VRT350 Juicer are unique because of the method by which they produce juice.
Rather than using a high-velocity engine to cut, slice, and dice fruits and vegetables until they are liquefied, these devices squeeze and chew them until all of the juices have been extracted, and then leave you a nearly perfectly dry pulp to discard.
Features Of The Omega VRT350 Juicer
- Low-Speed, Masticating-Style Juicing System – This type of juicer uses a masticating auger instead of a series of cutting blades in order to crush the juice out of the foods that have been inserted into it.
- This provides a greater source of nutrients and higher quality juices than other appliances.
- Vertical Construction – Unlike traditional horizontal juicers of this type, the Omega VRT350 Juicer is designed vertically, which provides the additional benefit of taking up less space on your kitchen counter.
- Versatile Not Just For Fruit Juicing – Thanks to its mastication-based juicing process, this juicer can be easily and efficiently used to create baby food, nut butters and wheatgrass drinks.
- All you need to do is provide the correct primary material and let the Omega Juicer VRT350 do the rest of the work for you.
- Triple Setting Function Including Reverse – This juicer comes with three functions: On, Off and Reverse.
- Reverse is designed to make it easy for you to dislodge clogged materials that may find their way into the juicer.
- If you accidentally insert an item that gets stuck inside, you can use the reverse function to have it come right out of the top again.
- Limited Froth And Oxidation – Unlike centrifugal juicers, the Omega VRT350 Juicer produces very little froth and heavily reduces the amount of oxidation that your juices are likely to be exposed to.
- This helps maintain the nutrient-rich nature of your fruit and vegetable juices.
- Patented Screw-style Auger – The auger of this masticating-style juicer is designed with a patented screw design that allows it to offer greater juicing capabilities, higher durability, and a much longer shelf life than those of similar products.
- Easy To Clean – The Omega VRT350 Juicer is one of the easiest juicers on the entire online juicer market to clean up after.
- Simply by pouring water through the vertical shaft, you can pull off excess pulp and food materials that have stuck to the interior walls and have your juicer clean and good as new again.
- Dual Stage Juicing – First, the juicer extracts most of the liquid from the fruit or vegetable by crushing it and, then, it removes the pulp, which is then squeezed a second time in order to leave it as dry as possible.
- The end result is a very dry pulp on one side, and a full, nutrient-rich juice on the other.
- Quick Operation – Low-speed juicers do not operate slowly, and this juicer proves the point.
- The Omega VRT350 Juicer can juice at rates comparable to those of the best high-speed centrifugal velocity cutting juicers on the market.
Benefits And Drawbacks To The Omega VRT350 Juicer
One of the most noticeable benefits to this professional-grade juicer is the level of attention that has gone into its design and engineering.
The vertical shape takes up much less space on a kitchen countertop than its predecessors, and the over-sized spout serves up drinks easily, with no chance of spillage.
The reverse option is a very useful advantage to have when you are juicing tough items.
Although the engine of this particular juicer is more than powerful enough to handle almost anything you are likely to throw at it, any machine can benefit from a reverse option such as the one that this one has – but very few do.
Another key benefit to this device is the cleaning method that its vertical design makes possible.
Simply by pouring water through the chute, you can clean your entire juicer, an amazing and very useful feat.
The only drawback to speak of is one that many Omega brand products share: a small feeding chute.
It could be an intentional design – perhaps larger items simply cannot be masticated with the same level of precision and quality as smaller ones, but it can be tiresome to chop up all of your apples before being able to toss them into the Omega VRT350 Juicer
What Customers Have To Say About This Product
Customers who have purchased this product have only great things to say about it.
This should be expected from Omega, however, especially considering that the price does not put it in the realm of budget juicing options.
This is a professional-grade juicing machine, and it operates on a professional level, providing nutrient rich juices with a reliable mechanism that works and is easy to use.
People who have used this product for a long time and had a chance to use the useful reverse function generally report that it works exactly as prescribed and solved their clogging problem immediately.
All the reviewers love the fact that the appliance can be cleaned with a simple jet of water through the feed chute.
If you are looking for a top-shelf juice extractor that looks good and performs even better, this is definitely an item that should be on your watch list.
The Omega VRT350 Juicer is highly recommended for home cooks and professional chefs alike.
Omega J8004 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer Review
Anyone who is familiar with the Omega brand of juicers has probably already heard about the Omega J8004 Juicer, even if only by name.
This is one of Omega’s best-selling juicers and rightly so, since it offers a huge number of features and extra versatility options that place it way above the competition in its price range.
The versatility of the Omega J8004 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer is not just sales copy – it is a structural element of the design of the product giving it the ability to do things that no other juicer can do.
This is part of the reason why it has “Nutrition Center” in its name.
Apart from simply masticating fruits and vegetables in order to produce thick and delicious juices, the Omega J8004 Juicer can also be used to make homemade spaghetti, thick sauces, frozen desserts and even natural peanut butter.
Omega is providing a one-stop solution for a huge number of kitchen appliance needs in a single device.
Features Of The Omega J8004 Juicer
- Masticating Juice System – Instead of slicing and dicing fruits and vegetables using centrifugal spinning blades, the Omega J8004 squeezes foods with a specialized engine and auger that removes all of the liquid from inside at a cellular level.
- It can be helpful to imagine the auger as a drill bit that squeezes out all of the liquid trapped inside your favorite foods.
- Highly Versatile – As mentioned above, with a few easy adjustments and the use of an included accessory nozzle, you can transform your Omega J8004 into a pasta extruder or use it to whip soy milk, grind coffee, or even create salsa. The possibilities do not end there either – this is truly a versatile device.
- Quick Operation – It is a common misconception that “slow juicers” like this one do not provide juice as quickly as their high-velocity, bladed counterparts.
- In fact, this slow juicer can juice a whole apple in less time than a large number of centrifugal juice extractors.
- 2 HP Equivalent Motor – The gear reduction in the motor offers the equivalent of 2 full horsepower to the high quality auger, making quick work of even the hardest, toughest and most difficult food materials.
- GE Ultem Auger – The auger that actually performs the pressing is made of a material that is eight times stronger than the plastics usually used for this purpose.
- It can be relied on to crush and squeeze your foods for years to come and is even covered by warranty, should any defects befall it.
- Dual Stage Juicing Mechanism – In order to extract the absolute maximum amount of juice from the fruits and vegetables that you throw into it, the Omega J8004 Juicer uses a dual stage juicing mechanism that separates the pulp from the juice in the first stage and, then, squeezes the pulp again for the second stage, leaving a dry fibrous membrane to be discarded.
- Limited Froth And Oxidation – One of the primary benefits of a masticating juicer is that oxygenation occurs much less rapidly thanks to the absence of spinning blades and quick moving agitation.
- This means that your drinks will last longer and avoid separation better.
- Easy To Clean – If you want an easy way to clean your juicer without having to disassemble the entire thing, simply pour a few cups of water into it and let the masticating motor clean the inside for you.
- This is an excellent and very effective way to clean the Omega J8004 Juicer without getting your hands dirty.
Pros And Cons Of Using The Omega J8004 Juicer
Naturally, the main thing that customers are interested in when purchasing a juicer like this is the quality of the juices it produces.
With the Omega J8004, there is nothing to worry about, as review tests have shown conclusively that it provides consistent masticating service for both soft fruits and hard vegetables.
The main advantage of this particular unit is the extra versatility that it offers thanks to the pasta extrusion nozzle and other accessories.
Being able to make your own peanut butter at home is a fun and exciting project that also provides health benefits you are not likely to get with store bought peanut butter.
At 7 inches by 15.5 inches and only 8.5 inches tall, the countertop footprint of this device is smaller than you would expect of a professional-grade food processor, and this is a welcome surprise that counts as a clear advantage, especially in crowded kitchens.
The only disadvantage to this appliance would have to be in comparison the Omega J8006 series, which is both slightly more expensive but built to higher quality specifications and offered in chrome instead of plastic.
Many customers could not care less what the appliance looks like on the outside, however, and, in that case, the two products have almost no differences between them.
Customer Reviews Of The Omega J8004 Juicer
People who have purchased the Omega J8004 Juicer are very happy with the device thanks to its versatile options and reliable performance.
The fact that it is so quiet comes off as a clear advantage in many reviews, especially by people who wake up early in the morning and prepare breakfast for their families who are still sleeping.
Another common and clever use for this device as reported in customer reviews is for the preparing of home made baby food.
With the right ingredients, you can create a healthy, fresh mixture that is perfect for your baby and skip the preservative-laced supermarket foods that dominate the industry.
The Omega J8004 Juicer is by far the most versatile juice extractor on the market at the moment, and it deserves its place in gourmet home kitchens and professional kitchens around the world.
Customers seem to love it, and review writers are ecstatic about its combination of versatility, reliability and effective juicing capabilities; the Omega J8004 Juicer is highly recommended.
The Single Gear J8005 Nutrition Center Juicer Review
Far from being just a simple juicer, the J8005 household masticating juicer from Omega can also be used as a quite efficient grinder, food processor, pasta extruder and homogenizer.
It works at a low, 80RPM speed, while keeping power at a maximum to produce a high yield of nutrient rich juice from fruit, vegetables and even leafy greens or wheatgrass.
Omega juicer reviews talk about a few important features of the J8005 model that stand out the most:
- The J8005 juicer uses a single stage, powerful 1/3 HP motor;
- It weighs less than 20 lbs and fits virtually anywhere you need it, even in a small-size kitchen;
- The juicer’s squeezing technique does not produce fine-crushed pulp – as is the case with centrifugal units – which makes it quite easy to clean.
The Omega BMJ330 Commercial Pulp-Ejection Juicer
This unique, commercial grade juice extractor is seen as a highly efficient product by many Omega juicer reviews.
Its high-speed motor produces quality juice in half the time as most regular units, and a convenient pulp ejection system eliminates any cleaning related difficulties.
The Omega BMJ350 has several key features you may want to know about:
- It features a powerful, yet energy efficient 350 Watt juicing system that can still deliver remarkable speed (up to 12,000RPM);
- The automatic pulp ejection system makes removing pulp easier than ever;
- The extra large feed chute can even accommodate whole fruits and vegetables.
The J8003 Commercial Masticating Juicer from Omega
In the case of this high quality Omega juicer, reviews express extremely positive opinions regarding its multiple functions as an efficient food processor, juicer and grinder, while also mentioning its durable, stainless steel construction and well-designed dual stage juicing system.
Following are a few of the additional highlights of the product:
- The J8003 uses a powerful 1/3 HP motor meant to work at low speeds of around 80RPM;
- The juicer produces high yield at low speeds, maintaining energy consumption and produce loss at an all-time minimum;
- It also features a reverse mode that takes clogging out of the equation.
Omega juicer reviews praise all of these advantages, while also pointing to the fact that the brand provides many of its juicers at a remarkably affordable price without sacrificing quality – a detail that has often made these appliances an excellent-long term investment.