Looking for the best cutlery set that meets a majority of your culinary needs? Do you want a comprehensive cutlery set that includes all the necessary cooking tools and still offers quality and service?
We have researched and put together a buying guide to make it easy for you when choosing the best Rada cutlery set. On top of that, we have compiled 5 top Rada cutlery reviews to assist you in making the right decision.
Once you finish reading our buying guide, you will have identified the cutlery set that matches your needs.
5 Best rada cutleries rating chart:
What is Rada Cutlery?
Rada Cutlery is a line of American made cutlery that is constructed to offer you remarkable quality, service, and value. The brand name includes diverse types of cutlery such as kitchen knives, a variety of kitchen utensils, cutlery gift sets, and stoneware.
What Makes the Best Rada Cutlery?
Whenever you are thinking about buying cutlery, it is best to think in terms of sets. In line with this, you will go ahead to choose the set that will meet your personal needs. However, since there are several factors to be considered, buying quality cutlery needs time and thought.
The Type of Cutlery Set
There is a wide range of cutlery sets to choose from when you are thinking of buying cutlery.
- Canteen set – the pieces in this type of set will range from 44 to 124 pieces. The pieces will come with a beautiful wooden canteen display with a cut-out in which each of the pieces will fit perfectly.
- Due to the large size of the sets, they are ideal for dinner parties or special occasions. Moreover, the cutlery is made of high-quality stainless steel, enabling you to display it on a sideboard.
- Box set – boxed sets can include as small as 4 items of cutlery to as large a set as 124 items. However, instead of coming in a wooden canteen, the set will come in a cardboard box with the cutlery placed in a plastic tray to offer a secure hold.
- Accessory set – some additional accessories to complete your table include butter and cheese knives, cake slicers, dessert knives, steak knives, and forks.
- Although these may be available in smaller sets, you have the option of purchasing them individually.
- Children’s set – one of the most cherished traditions that have been passed through generations is that of giving a gift of cutlery to a child.
- Depending on the age of the child, the cutlery set can simply be a knife, fork, and spoon or include high-quality stainless steel cutlery.
There are two major cutlery styles; classic and modern. The classic style of cutlery features designs and patterns that are many years old. Also, the construction of the cutlery is from high grade and polished 18/10 stainless steel.
These features make the cutlery more suited for formal dinners. On the other hand, contemporary styles are less flamboyant but sleeker in design. In most cases, cutlery made in this style will be utilized for everyday use.
- Cutlery tray – a cutlery tray features a shallow tray with different sections for your cutlery. The trays are available in a variety of sizes and materials and are designed to fit into a kitchen drawer or dresser.
- By using a cutlery tray, you will prevent the cutlery from mixing up with other items in the drawer and also have an easy time when choosing the right cutlery for use.
- Cutlery cabinet – a cutlery cabinet is also known as a canteen. These cabinets are used for presentation as well as for storage purposes.
- A typical canteen features a hinged lid and a velvet-lined interior which keeps cutlery from scratching and getting damaged. The boxes are available in a variety of wood types and styles.
Regardless of the storage choice you make, the best Rada cutlery is one that is easy to store and will maintain its quality for a long time.
- Stainless Steel – Stainless steel is a popular material for cutlery because of its quality and finish.
- Besides giving cutlery an aesthetically attractive finish, the material gives cutlery strength and longevity.
- Silver plated – silver plating not only gives high-quality cutlery but also provides the items with a high-class finish.
- As such, silver-plated cutlery is mostly used for entertaining, fine dining, and special occasions. Depending on the type of finish you want, there are different thicknesses of silver plating.
In most cases, cutlery sets will be accompanied with some instructions on how to clean them so that their working life can be prolonged.
We recommend that you follow the guidelines for cleaning to maintain the quality and shine of your cutlery. The best Rada cutlery set is one that is easy to clean and does not lose its shine after washing.
The Components of a Cutlery Set
The best Rada cutlery set should include a variety of knives, forks, spoons and serving utensils. A diverse set will offer you more convenience in the kitchen and also help you in achieving a variety of culinary activities.
Since culinary experts depend heavily on their knives, some common types of knives you may need are a butter knife for spreading jam and butter, a steak knife that is serrated for easy cutting, a table knife to be used during the main meal course, a fish knife that is designed to delicately cut seafood, a cheese knife that is ideal for all cheese types and a dessert knife featuring a small blade and a long handle.
Best Rada Cutlery Reviews
Here, we have put together reviews of some sets of Rada cutlery to make it easy for you to reach the right decision when shopping for the cutlery sets that match your needs and preferences.
Equipped with the necessary cooking tools, this may very well be the ultimate collection for your kitchen.
The 15-piece set offers a Cook’s utility knife, steak knife, tomato slicer, stubby butcher, 6-inch bread knife, cook’s knife, slicer, serrated slicer, knife sharpener, cheese knife, super parer, vegetable peeler, heavy duty paring, regular paring and granny paring knife.
All the knives are super sharp and carry a manufacturer’s guarantee against defects in quality or materials.
The knives feature blades constructed from high Carbon Steel and handles made of solid cast, brushed aluminum. The knives should be hand washed and dried immediately to prevent discoloration.
- Large enough set
- Set includes a knife sharpener
- Knives have super sharp edges
- Sturdy and durable
- The handles are rough
- Handles discolor after washing
- Not dishwasher safe
- A bit pricey
This starter gift set comprises of a slicer, a cook’s knife, a 6-inch bread knife, a super parer, tomato slicer, vegetable peeler and a regular paring.
Each of the knives features a silver brushed aluminum handle are designed for hand wash only and immediate drying after use. Moreover, the set comes with a manufacturer’s lifetime guarantee.
- Very sharp edges
- Durable plastic handles
- Knives cut with ease
- Lightweight knives for easy maneuvering
- Knives are not dishwasher safe
- Very thin blades
- Knives rust and dull quickly
- Knives are not well-balanced
The Rada cutlery set is made up of paring knives and a galore gift set that is ideal for heavy duty paring, regular paring, and peeling paring. The handles of the paring knives feature silver brushed aluminum for longer serving lives.
With cleaning guidelines that require hand wash and immediate drying for the items in this set, the manufacturer provides buyers with a lifetime guarantee.
- Knives have a beautiful finish
- Small knives, ideal for paring
- Sharp and well-balanced
- Reasonably priced
- Handles shed gray dust after a while
- The handles are hollow
- The knife blade bends when paring
- Uncomfortable handles
- Very thin blades
This Rada knife has a T420 high carbon surgical grade, stainless steel blade that is hollow ground and can be hand sharpened.
The handles are made from silver brushed aluminum and are recommended for hand wash as well as quick drying.
The medium-sized knife is less intimidating in comparison to a chef’s knife making it ideal for dicing and cutting vegetables at home.
- Affordably priced cutlery
- Easy to re-sharpen
- Knives cut easily
- Do not rust easily
- Handles are thin and hard
- The knife is quite small
- The thin blade is dangerous
- Does not retain edge for long
This Rada cutlery set features a spatula, serrated pie server, pizza cutter and ice cream scoop. The individual items in the set have silver brushed aluminum handles.
The set is recommended for hand wash and should be dried immediately after washing to ensure the longevity of the cutlery. The manufacturer of the set provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship.
- Top quality cutlery
- Ice cream scooper and pizza cutter work great
- Very sharp knives
- Additional accessories
- Handles darken with age
- Not dishwasher safe
- Handles are uncomfortable
- A bit pricey
Conclusion: Choosing the Best Rada Cutlery
Based on the reviews we have put together, the Rada cutlery set that is likely to meet the needs of most cooks and chefs is the Rada Cutlery Ultimate Collection 15-Piece Gift Set. The size of the set means that it contains a variety of cutlery to help you carry out various activities in the kitchen.
Moreover, the edges of the blades are super sharp, and the set includes a sharpener to offer greater convenience.
We hope that our buying guide to choose the best Rada cutlery set and our compiled 5 best Rada cutlery set reviews will be of use to you as you choose the most suitable Rada cutlery set.