Have you ever wondered how to reheat a taco bell burrito in the oven just because you ordered more than you could eat and now you are left with the cold leftovers?
If yes, we are here to provide you simplest ways to reheat a taco bell burrito in the oven. This article will discuss the following ways to reheat a taco bell burrito:
- Reheating in the oven
- Reheating by using a microwave
- Reheating taco bell burrito with the help of a stove
Reheat Taco Bell Burrito in the Oven
You can always reheat a taco bell burrito in the oven to make it fresh once again and it is so far the best way to make taco bell burritos as much reheated as they were when freshly served.
- The first thing you must do is to remove all those vegies from that burrito as it does not taste nice to eat warm vegetables.
- Just like that, separate ingredients need to be reheated like beans and meat.
- After removing all cold fillings, wrap your taco bell burrito with aluminum foil and place it on an oven-friendly plate and put that plate in the preheated oven. The temperature of the pre-heated oven should be 375°. Reheat Taco Bell Burrito in Oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat meat and beans in the pan or simply microwave them until they smell as fresh as they were before.
- Finally, put that taco bell burrito shell out of the oven, unwrap it, and stuff it will all those vegetable fillings, meat, and beans.
LEARN MORE: How to Microwave Taco Bell Wrappers
Reheat Taco Bell Burrito by Using the Microwave
You can reheat a taco bell burrito in the microwave for the fastest results but it is not as effective as reheating a taco bell burrito using an oven as it destroys the freshness of taco bell burritos by making them soggy.
So, you should try this method only when you are in a hurry.
- Remove all the fillings from the taco bell shells and place those shells in a microwave-safe plate or bowl and put the meat and beans in another bowl.
- Put that plate of shells into the microwave and turn it on for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, check if you got the taco bell burritos reheated completely.
Note: To avoid those shells being soggy, you can put a cup of water among the bowl of shells in the microwave. Or you can add a wet towel instead of a cup. Doing this will produce steam in the microwave and will help keep the freshness of taco bell burritos.
- Similarly, microwave the bowl of meat and beans.
- Take your shells out of the oven and refill them with vegetables and warm meat and beans and enjoy that quickly reheated taco bell burrito.
LEARN MORE: How to Cook Vienna Sausages in the Microwave
Reheat Taco Bell Burrito by Using a Stove
If you don’t have an oven or a microwave, you can also reheat taco bell burritos by using a stove but reheating taco bell burritos by using a stove can be a bit tricky as you need to give full-time attention to the pan to avoid burning your taco bell burrito.
To heat taco bell burrito on a stove:
- Remove all the fillings including lettuce, tomato, and onions.
- Remove all the sauces and toppings like cheese and sour cream etc. Because these can stick to the pan and burn your taco bell burrito.
- Reheat meat and beans in a separate pan.
- After removing all the ingredients, place a non-stick pan on the stove on a medium flame and put your taco bell burrito shells in it. But always grease the pan before you put the taco bell burritos into it.
- After reheating one side, flip the taco bell burrito and reheat the other side. You can always cover the pot with a lid for better heat circulation. But be careful not to burn those fragile shells.
- Refill it with all the ingredients and enjoy.
You can use all the methods mentioned above. But reheating the taco bell burrito in the oven is so far the best and most recommended way to reheat taco bell burritos. It works well for both soft and hard shells taco bell burritos.