If you are looking for placing your website in front of a large audience interested in food, cooking, recipes, health, fitness, kitchen gadgets, we can help you to do that. Besides publishing content that our writers write, We also publish sponsored posts on CookingDetective.com. These sponsored blog posts are paid publications and we accept them if they fulfil our post guidelines.
CookingDetective Sponsored Post Guidelines
- All the sponsored posts will mention that they are sponsored posts
- We allow maximum 3 “no-follow” links in the post as per Google’s guidelines.
- CookingDetective does not possess any relationship with the sponsor and the views expressed in the sponsored posts don’t represent CookingDetective.
- We reserve the right to take down the sponsored content if your product/service violates any copyright or patent without any refund.
- All topics have to be related to the teme of the site.
- We reserve the final decision to accept or reject a sponsored post.
- New sponsored posts cost $100
- Each post needs to be minimum 500 words long
What Else You Will Get
- We will share your post on our social media accounts
So, if you want to get your sponsored posts published on CookingDetective.com, contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org