Since the family owned Vitamix Company was founded in 1921, it has become one of the most popular kitchen appliances for both commercial and residential use.
Their powerful, state-of-the-art blenders and food processors can create anything from delicious smoothies to bread dough.
The versatility of Vitamix products provides customers with a wide range of options and choices that suit everyone’s needs and budget.
However, deciding which Vitamix blender is the right one for you can be a difficult decision because many of the Vitamix models have similar accessories and features.
We’ll take a look at some of various Vitamix blender reviews and some things to consider when you are shopping for a blender to help you determine which Vitamix may be the right one for you.
Vitamix models like the Vitamix 6500, Vitamix 5000, and Vitamix 300 have been exceptionally popular, especially among professionals.
They also are far from cheap, and the Vitamix blenders we’re going to cover below are among the most expensive options on the market.
If you’re looking for a more affordable blender, but you’re still looking for the quality and craftsmanship that Vitamix is known for, you may want to look into a refurbished Vitamix.
Vitamix stands behind every product they sell, which should give buyers slightly less pause when considering purchasing a Vitamix blender.
Some of their blenders feature 10-year warranties. But, if you’re looking for a top of the line blender that’s designed to last a lifetime, you’ll want to take a closer look at these Vitamix blenders below.
Vitamix Blender Pros and Cons
Our Vitamix reviews wouldn’t be complete without letting you in on the pros and cons of the Vitamix brand.
- One of the best things and the most talked about in the Vitamix reviews is that the risk-free trial. Vitamix is so sure of their product and that you will immediately see the benefits of owning a Vitamix blender that they offer a risk-free 30 day in-home trial.
- The trial basically means that you can try it out and if you aren’t happy with the product, you can send it back for a full refund and they will pay the return shipping for you.
- The Vitamix company recognizes the importance of a warranty on kitchen appliances, so they offer a 7 year warranty on all new blenders. The warranty covers the blender base, the container and the motor.
- You do not need a separate registeration for the warranty to be in effect; once you have purchased the blender, you are automatically covered and the warranty is associated with the serial number on the base of the blender.
- Vitamix blenders include a tamper, a device patented by Vitamix that allows you to blend both whole, uncut and frozen ingredients by pushing them manually into the blade.
- The temper also helps to prevent air pockets from forming while blending, which eliminates the need to shake the container to remove air pockets.
- With the temper you can remove all air pockets while the machine is running, instead of waiting until blending stops.
- Every Vitamix blender purchase comes with a bonus recipe book and DVD. The recipe book has hundreds of delicious recipes for bread, smoothies, butters, smoothies, dips and more.
- The demo DVD is designed to show you exactly how to use and clean your new blender.
- If you are looking for a Vitamix blender but aren’t sure a new one is in your budget, they offer certified reconditioned blenders that come with a 5 year warranty on all parts and has a brand new container and accessories.
- There is very little difference between a reconditioned and a new Vitamix blender.
- One of the most talked about cons in almost all Vitamix reviews is the price. Vitamix blenders are not in the low-cost category, however, it is cost-effective, especially if you tend to frequently buy smoothies at a local café.
- A Vitamix blender is a great investment and will quickly pay for itself.
- All blenders make some noise, but the Vitamix blenders are known for how loud the noise can be.
- This is primarily due to their powerful motors, but if you live somewhere where the loud noise may be a problem, its best to look for the next generation Vitamix blenders, which are typically quieter than some of the other Vitamix models.
Vitamix Blender Design and Features
As an innovator in the blender industry, Vitamix blenders are packed with a lot of features, including:
- Simple controls
- Continuous blending
- Built-in timers
- Touchscreen interface
- Ability to make restaurant quality smoothies
- Pulse feature
- Ability to grind nut butter
- Large containers
- Dishwasher safe containers
- Make hot soup
- 7-year warranty
Vitamix Blender Reviews
|1|| Vitamix TurboBlend |
|View On Amazon|
|View On Amazon|
|3|| Vitamix Professional |
Series 750 Blender
|View On Amazon|
|4|| Vitamix |
|View On Amazon|
|5|| Vitamix 1891 |
|View On Amazon|
1. Vitamix 5300 Reviews
The Vitamix 5300 is an excellent option, especially if you choose the certified, refurbished option.
Based on customer reviews, it is clear that most customers find the Vitamix 5300 to be the best Vitamix blender. Most of the people who have bought and used this blender were satisfied and felt that they got value for money.
Due to the consistent quality and high performance of the appliance, customers have given it an average rating of 4 plus stars.
Some of the features that customers loved in the blender include the pulse setting. This function allows users to adjust the blender to the desired speed and setting.
Depending on the kind of ingredients being processed as well as the texture and quality of the mixture, this feature will help you to achieve optimal results.
Customers also appreciated the flexibility offered by the adjustable pulse setting.
Since different settings enable users to achieve a variety of blends, the machine can be used to make vegetable soup and also to crush almonds.
The low profile container of the blender makes the machine compact. This makes it easier to store the appliance since it takes up less space.
Customers were also impressed by the fact that despite having a powerful motor, the blender makes less noise when compared to other common blenders.
What is true is that the Vitamix 300 is not a small investment. However, proper care and maintenance of the appliance will enhance its durability and extend its working life.
With the ability to process different types of ingredients and to produce top quality mixtures, this product offers value for money.
Most of the customers who have used the blender have termed buying it as a great choice.
Vitamix 5300 Features Review
Regardless of whether you decide to go for new or refurbished Vitamix 5300, the appliance will offer you some unique features.
- High-Performance Motor
- The Vitamix 5300 has a 2.2 peak horsepower motor, making it possible to process tough ingredients and perform a host of blending jobs. This assures customers of reliability and high performance when you need the appliance the most.
This Vitamix blender is also much quieter than other blenders with the same power.
- Variable Speed Control
- Although it does not have programs, the controls of the device are easy to use. The variable speed dial can be easily adjusted and changed both before and while using the machine.
Such flexibility is designed to allow the user to adjust the appliance to produce the desired texture.
- Stainless Steel Blades
- This blender has a hammer mill and 4-inch cutting blades that are laser-cut and feature stainless steel construction. This is designed to increase durability as well as produce a consistent and high-quality mixture.
- Low Profile Container
- The Vitamix 5300 blender comes with a 64-ounce container. The large low profile container ensures that you can prepare more than enough for the whole family whenever you use the blender.
As opposed to the old-style container, this container is easy to store in your kitchen cabinets.
- What Colors Does It Come In, And Does It Matter?
- Like most blenders, the Vitamix 5300 is available in black. If you are more adventurous and would like to try a different style, you can choose a blender with a red motor base.
While black gives the appliance a professional look and a sleek design, the red motor base can work to match the appearance of your kitchen and other appliances.
Regardless of the color, you settle on, the functionality of your blender will not be affected. The functioning of the blender will remain the same, making the color a matter of individual preference.
- What Accessories Are There For It And Are They Included?
- The Vitamix 5300 blender set will include a blade and a low- profile container. There is also a low-profile tamper that is meant to help you move your ingredients nearer to the blade when performing a blending job.
The blender’s default construction features a wet blade. For those who may want to process dry ingredients regularly, they should consider purchasing a dry blade and a dry container in addition to the set.
Although the wet blade can be used for occasional processing of dry ingredients, optimal performance and quality results can only be achieved using the dry blade.
- How Much Power/ Capacity Does It Have?
- The Vitamix 5300 high-performance blender is capable of crushing any ingredient you want to use in the kitchen. The blender has 120 Voltage, 11.5 Amps, and 50/60 Hz.
Together with the 2.2 horsepower high-performance motor, this Vitamix blender is more powerful than most of the blenders in the market.
The high performance and power of the blender go a long way in assuring users of reliability and durability, regardless of the number of times you use the blender in a day.
The blender can be used for processing vegetables, fruits, and nuts into purees and smoothies.
The motor and power of the appliance make it suitable for both domestic and commercial use.
Regarding capacity, the Vitamix 5300 comes with a low-profile, 64-ounce container with a two-part lid. This container is large enough, allowing you to process ingredients for your entire family.
- How does Vitamix 5300 compare?
- Although the Vitamix 5300 is a great blender, there are other blenders that customers can buy.
When looking to buy the Vitamix brand, Vitamix comparison will help you to arrive at the best product for your needs. You can also consider buying other brands available in the market.
Below we compare Vitamix models to make it easier for you to make a decision when shopping for a blender.
- Vitamix 5200 Vs. 5300
- There are no significant differences between the Vitamix 5200 and 5300. The two models are available at almost the same price, and it will require you to look at the special features if you want to establish which the better blender is for you.
Although both blender models feature the impressive quality that the Vitamix brand are known for, the Vitamix 5300 has a more powerful motor. The 5300 features a 2.2 horsepower motor while the 5200 has a 2 horsepower motor.
Another difference is that the Vitamix 5300 has a low profile container, making it occupy less space during storage. The Vitamix 5200, on the other hand, has a taller container.
The low profile container allows a hands-off experience, eliminating the need to tamper with the blender when performing a blending job frequently.
As opposed to the ON/OFF switch that users have to set manually, the Vitamix 5300 has an adjustable pulse setting that makes it possible to process different ingredients and achieve a variety of blends.
Those who are concerned about color options will have a wide selection of the 5200. This model is available in red, platinum, stainless steel and white. The 5300 model has only the black and red color options.
If you are looking to buy a powerful blender that will take up less space, you should consider buying the Vitamix 5300. The Vitamix 5200 will be a more suitable option if you are big on color.
- Vitamix 5300 Vs. 7500
- These are identical machines in very many ways. Both the Vitamix 5300 and 7500 come with a 64-ounce, low profile container.
This makes both models ideal for those looking to save space and provide enough blends for their families. Both of these machines have an ON/ OFF switch, 10 variable speeds and an interface with a pulse feature.
Neither the Vitamix 5300 nor the Vitamix 7500 has pre-programmed settings.
One of the differences between the two models is that the 7500 features an updated next generation motor. This motor is quieter than the standard 2.2 horsepower motor of the Vitamix 5300.
The Vitamix 5300 comes with a booklet which includes 70 recipes to get you started. The Vitamix 7500 is accompanied by an instructional DVD and a cookbook that contains more than 200 recipes.
Both the Vitamix 5300 and 7500 are great blenders for marking large quantities of a variety of recipes. This is because both models have powerful motors and large containers to hold ingredients during the blending process.
The noise-dampening feature and updated design of the Vitamix 7500 are some of the features that may make you opt for this model. However, the Vitamix 5300 has a more affordable price tag.
- Vitamix 5300 Vs. 6300
- While the Vitamix 5300 is available in black and red, the Vitamix 6300 comes only in white. The 6300 has three pre-programmed settings, for frozen desserts, hot soups, and smoothies.
This means that you will choose the appropriate setting depending on what you want to make. Regarding price the 6300 costs more than the 5300.
If presets and automatic blending mean a lot to you, you may want to go for the Vitamix 6300. If you do not care so much about the two features, the Vitamix 5300 is likely to offer you better value.
Due to the construction of the 5300, the machine will be easier to store and will occupy less space than the 6300 model.
Although the two models are from the same series, there are key differences when it comes to their containers and motor bases.
As much as the containers of both models have capacities of 64-ounces each, they affect the size of the machines. The 5300 has a 10.1-inch tall, low-profile container and 4-inch stainless steel blades.
The Vitamix 6300 has a 13.4-inch tall container and 3-inch stainless steel blades. The machines have similar ON/OFF switches and a pulse feature. However, with the Vitamix 6300, the ON/OFF switch is located at the bottom of the interface.
Regarding power, the Vitamix has a 2.2 horsepower motor while the 6300 has a 2.0 horsepower motor. Since the more powerful motor of the 5300 is housed in the same motor base, it is much louder than the Vitamix 6300.
- Vitamix 5300 Vs. 6500
- The Vitamix 6500 is similar to the 6300 model in that it features three pre-programmed settings, making it possible to achieve consistent results.
The Vitamix 6500 also features a variable 10-speed control function. Both features allow you to walk away and attend to other things while the machine processes your dishes.
However, unlike the Vitamix 6300, the 6500 comes with a low-profile, 64-ounce container similar to that of the 5300.
When thinking of family meals and entertainment, this large container would be a perfect option. The size of the container also makes it fit comfortably under your kitchen cabinet.
One of the differences is that the 5300 features 4-inch stainless steel blades while the 6500 features 3-inch stainless steel blades.
The low profile tamper of the 6500 will help you to process thicker mixtures while the pre-programmed settings are designed to automatically and easily blend the dishes that you process regularly.
The pulse setting of the Vitamix 6500 allows you to layer coarse textures over your smooth recipes.
The powerful 2.2 horsepower motor of the 6500 model and the pulse feature allow users to create a variety of textures with great precision, ranging from smooth purees to hearty soups. While the Vitamix 5300 comes in black and red, the Vitamix 6500 is only available in white.
- What’s The Best Price For Vitamix 5300?
- Just like when buying any other product, you will be looking for the best deal when thinking about buying the Vitamix 5300. However, it is hard to say what the best price of the machine is.
While the price of the Vitamix 5300 blender remains constant on the Vitamix website, it changes regularly on some online shopping stores.
The best way to establish the most cost-friendly price tag is to check the online sites regularly. You can proceed to buy the machine at the times when the price reflected most reasonable to you.
According to research and customer reviews, you will realize Vitamix best price when you buy a refurbished Vitamix 5300. The certified reconstructed version will offer you the same high performance and durability while still being accessible at an affordable price.
2. Vitamix TurboBlend 4500 Blender Review
The Vitamix TurboBlend 4500 blender is designed for serious users who want to invest in a blender that can last for years.
This blender has stainless steel enclosed blades that can simply liquefy whole fruits and vegetables by simply dropping them in the container. The large 64 ounce container allows you to make enough juice, dips or soups for a large family.
This blender has 2+ peak horsepower motor and you can customize drinks with its two speed control. This model does not come with a catch net for pulp, but the pulp is thoroughly blended.
3. Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender Review
One of the best features of the Vitamix Professional Series 750 blender is that it is able to make hot soup.
This blender produces excellent ice cream, smoothies, whole food juices and nut butter and the responsive controls allow you to adjust the texture for the ingredients you are blending.
Another great feature of the Vitamix Professional Series 750 blender is that it self-cleans in about 60-seconds after use.
This model has 5 pre-programmed settings that allow you to toss in the ingredients and walk away while blending a frozen dessert, soup or smoothie.
The Vitamix Professional Series 750 blender has a 64-ounce container, which is the perfect size for making family size portions. The 7 year warranty covers performance, parts and shipping.
4. Vitamix 7500 Reviews
The Vitamix 7500 is available in a variety of standard colors, including red, black and white. It has a family size 64-ounce container and this model is easy to store under a cabinet or for use on display on your countertop.
The Vitamix 7500’s powerful blades spin at about 270 mph, allowing you to quickly and easily blend, pulverize or crush even whole, usually difficult to blend ingredients.
Though it is on the pricier side of the spectrum, you can’t go wrong with the Vitamix 7500 if you’re looking for a premier, top of the line blender which comes with a 7-year warranty.
5. Vitamix 1891 Blender Reviews
The Vitamix 1891 blender does not come with the food processor add ons, but it is still an incredible machine with multi-use blender capabilities. This blender will power through even the toughest of stalks and skins and pulverize ice into snow.
Vitamix has an exceptional reputation for providing great service and high-performance products and the Vitamix 1891 is no exception.
Its pre-set programs provides hands-free, automatic functions for those who frequently cook complex and/or large meals.
6. Vitamix CIA Professional Series Blender Review
If you are searching for a blender that is made with premium, high-quality materials, the Vitamix CIA Professional Series is an ideal choice.
This countertop model comes with a 2HP motor and laser cut stainless steel blades that allow you to whip foods together at 240 MPH. The durable, family size container has a 64-ounce capacity and a spill-proof vented lid.
The color options are amazing, including ruby red, onyx, platinum or brushed stainless.
One of the best features of this blender is the cooling fan, which helps to prevent the risk of motor burnout; however, in the chance there is a problem the motor will automatically shut down.
7. Vitamix Pro 750 Blender Review
The good things about the Vitamix Pro 750 definitely include the fact that this blender meets the gold standard of the Pro series.
This Next Generation, low profile model has five preset programs as well as an optimized interface which makes it one of the most safest and user-friendly Vitamix blenders available.
When it comes to the cons associated with the Vitamix Pro 750, there really is nothing this blender can’t do, so the only drawback may be its price tag.
All things considered the Vitamix Pro 750 is ideal for someone looking for the best Vitamix blender. It has a brushed stainless steel finish, low profile container and its counter friendly size fits nicely under most cabinets.
8. Vitamix Turboblend VS Blender
The Vitamix Turboblend VS blender is definitely a favorite of the vegetarian, vegan or raw crowd.
This blender comes with a specialized cookbook, a special accessory and a DVD designed for making your own whole food juices and nut milks.
The cookbook includes hundreds of vegetarian, raw and vegan recipes and the DVD (Let’s Get Started) is hosted by Ani Phyo a raw food author. Along with the extensive recipe book, you will also get a 100% help filtration bag designed for use in straining nut milks and whole juices.
The base of this blender is only available in black and it comes with a 64 ounce container. The powerful 1380 watt motor runs at 2HP, which allows you to blend perfectly at up to 240 mph.
9. Vitamix S30 Personal Blender Review
The Vitamix S30 is smaller in terms of horsepower and size, but it is comparatively priced to its full size counterparts. This blender is definitely built for those who prefer making single sized portions and for someone with limited counter space.
The base is available in red or black and has a total weight of about 8 pounds. This blender comes with a personal blending cookbook that has a variety of recipes designed specifically for this blender and the included tamper.
The container is 20 ounce, double walled and comes with a flip-top lid. The main con about this blender is that the container is not vented, so you cannot blend hot liquids in it.
10. Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender Review
The Vitamix Professional Series 200 is an extremely versatile blender. It is great at blending pre-cooked vegetables into a smooth soup consistency and it can turn raw vegetables into hot soup in about 5 minutes.
The Vitamix Professional Series 200 can make any smoothie, including excellent green smoothies as well as easily make thick milkshakes.
Following the recipe in the included recipe book will allow you to make excellent nut butters and you can easily turn nuts and grains into flours.
This is the perfect blender for either a family, couple or single and like other Vitamix blenders, this blender comes with a 7 year warranty.
11. Vitamix G Series 780 Blender Review
The Vitamix G Series 780 blender is the first model to feature touchscreen controls. Along with the new flat touchscreen controls, the Vitamix G Series 780 has a sleek and modern design.
It comes with a recipe book containing 100 recipes and plenty of blending inspirations.
The touchscreen interface comes with five preprogrammed settings for some common recipe preparations, which allows you to prepare all of your favorite recipes with one touch of a button. One of the cons of this model is that this is the most expensive Vitamix household model.
The touchscreen is said to be slightly temperamental, but in general the pros definitely outweigh the cons associated with the Vitamix G Series 780 blender.
12. Vitamix S Series Personal Blender Reviews
The Vitamix S series are intended for personal use. This series has combined the top engineering and high-performance qualities that Vitamix is known for into a convenient, relatively small blender that can easily fit into any kitchen.
The Vitamix S Series uses special technology to extract and preserve the much needed nutrients from the ingredients you are blending. This blender is perfect for making a smoothie with a smooth and silky texture.
13. Vitamix Pro 300 Blender Review
The Vitamix Pro 300 features a newer, low-profile 64-ounce container and a wider, shorter motor base. It also includes sound dampening enhancements that help make it much quieter than many of its predecessors.
This model comes with a 2.2 HP motor, a standard 6-foot cord, a newly designed tamper and your choice of a red or black base. The Vitamix Pro 300 coms with the Create cookbook that is separated into two different sections, “Entertain on Weekends” and “Energize Your Weekdays”.
Each section is designed to give you specialized recipes that are ideal for any occasion. It also comes with a DVD that walks you through how to use the blender and how to make a few recipes by Top Chef’s Michael Voltaggio.
14. Vitamix TurboBlend Two Speed Blender Review
The Vitamix TurboBlend is one of the most powerful 2-speed blenders on the market.
The blade is made of high-quality stainless steel and the high/low controls allow you to completely process entire fruits and vegetables consistently, without worrying about leaving any large pieces in the mixture.
The blender comes with a recipe book and a 64-ounce, family size container. The powerful 2HP motor can spin the blades as quickly as 240 MPH, which allows you to cream, grind, chop, blend, heat and churn easily.
15. Vitamix 5200 Blender Reviews
When it comes to Vitamix reviews, the Vitamix 5200 has plenty of positive reviews for a variety of reasons, including its ability to blend delicious and creamy smoothies and nut butters as well as puree and cook soups.
This Vitamix 5200 series blender features a 1380 watt motor, 64-ounce capacity, and a tamper. When it comes to using the 5200, it couldn’t be more simple. This model features an on-off switch, a switch to select between variable speed or high speed and a knob to control the blender at variable speed.
Like most kitchen appliances, the Vitamix 5200 isn’t without its cons, including the possibility of flaking of the nonstick coating from around the blade base.
In general, the Vitamix 5200 is extremely easy to use, it comes with an excellent warranty and it is easy to clean.
The Vitamix TurboBlend 4500 blender is designed for serious users who want to invest in a blender that can last for years. This blender has stainless steel enclosed blades that can simply liquefy whole fruits and vegetables with simply dropping them in the container.
The large 64 ounce container allows you to make enough juice, dips or soups for a large family. This blender has 2+ peak horsepower motor and you can customize drinks with its two speed control.
This model does not come with a catch net for pulp, but the pulp is thoroughly blended.
To Sum it All Up
Vitamix blenders are not considered to be inexpensive, but they are definitely worth the investment. Most Vitamix blenders are backed with up to a 7 year warranty and have amazing blending capabilities.
Vitamix blenders can blend, chop, puree and grind full fruits and vegetables and can pulverize even the most difficult ingredients, including stems, stalks and seeds.
The choices for Vitamix blenders are limitless, but in most situations, the most common differences are the accessories, so choosing one should be based on your specific needs and budget.