Since the family owned Vitamix Company was founded in 1921, it has become one of the most popular kitchen appliances for both commercial and residential use.
Their powerful, state-of-the-art blenders and food processors can create anything from delicious smoothies to bread dough.
5 best Vitamix blender rating chart:
The versatility of Vitamix products provides customers with a wide range of options and choices that suit everyone’s needs and budget.
However, deciding which Vitamix is the right one for you can be a difficult decision because many of the Vitamix models have similar accessories and features.
We’ll take a look at some of various Vitamix’s, Vitamix reviews and some things to consider when you are shopping for a blender to help you determine which Vitamix may be the right one for you.
Vitamix Blender Reviews
If you are thinking about purchasing a Vitamix blender and are looking for comprehensive Vitamix Reviews, you have found the right place.
We will discuss some of the Vitamix blenders, look over the features of Vitamix and what makes one model stand out over another model.
The Vitamix blenders do a lot more than just blending, many of the models, are capable of cooking, juicing and/or freezing-all from one single machine.
Vitamix reviews have continuously been favorable and for good reason; these blenders provide a simplicity of usability and control that are difficult to find in many of the other high-quality brands of blenders.
In general, the Vitamix does what you would expect it to do, it’s easy to control, durable and definitely one of the best blenders on the market.
Related: The Best Single Serve Blender
Vitamix Blender Pros and Cons
Our Vitamix reviews wouldn’t be complete without letting you in on the pros and cons of the Vitamix brand.
- One of the best things and the most talked about in the Vitamix reviews is that the risk-free trial. Vitamix is so sure of their product and that you will immediately see the benefits of owning a Vitamix blender that they offer a risk-free 30 day in-home trial.
- The trial basically means that you can try it out and if you aren’t happy with the product, you can send it back for a full refund and they will pay the return shipping for you.
- The Vitamix company recognizes the importance of a warranty on kitchen appliances, so they offer a 7 year warranty on all new blenders. The warranty covers the blender base, the container and the motor.
- You do not need a separate registeration for the warranty to be in effect; once you have purchased the blender, you are automatically covered and the warranty is associated with the serial number on the base of the blender.
- Vitamix blenders include a tamper, a device patented by Vitamix that allows you to blend both whole, uncut and frozen ingredients by pushing them manually into the blade.
- The temper also helps to prevent air pockets from forming while blending, which eliminates the need to shake the container to remove air pockets.
- With the temper you can remove all air pockets while the machine is running, instead of waiting until blending stops.
- Every Vitamix blender purchase comes with a bonus recipe book and DVD. The recipe book has hundreds of delicious recipes for bread, smoothies, butters, smoothies, dips and more.
- The demo DVD is designed to show you exactly how to use and clean your new blender.
- If you are looking for a Vitamix blender but aren’t sure a new one is in your budget, they offer certified reconditioned blenders that come with a 5 year warranty on all parts and has a brand new container and accessories.
- There is very little difference between a reconditioned and a new Vitamix blender.
- One of the most talked about cons in almost all Vitamix reviews is the price. Vitamix blenders are not in the low-cost category, however, it is cost-effective, especially if you tend to frequently buy smoothies at a local café.
- A Vitamix blender is a great investment and will quickly pay for itself.
- All blenders make some noise, but the Vitamix blenders are known for how loud the noise can be.
- This is primarily due to their powerful motors, but if you live somewhere where the loud noise may be a problem, its best to look for the next generation Vitamix blenders, which are typically quieter than some of the other Vitamix models.
Vitamix Blender Key Features
As an innovator in the blender industry, Vitamix blenders are packed with a lot of features, including:
- Ease of use-these blenders have been specially designed for easy use. Not only are they easy to use, but they are also easy to clean.
- Vitamix Blenders typically come with a variety of accessories that make blending, juicing and cooking easy.
- Made with durable, high-quality materials that designed to withstand even the toughest of ingredients.
- Stainless steel, durable blades designed and patented specifically for Vitamix.
- Self-cleaning-Vitamix blenders are super easy to clean. You can either choose to clean the removable parts by putting them in the dishwasher or you can choose to use the self-cleaning feature on the blender.
Vitamix Blender Design and Features
Vitamix blenders are sleek, stylish and modern. You will have a wide range of stylish colors and designs to choose from, including standard colors such as black, white or red or you can upgrade to a brushed stainless or metallic paint finish. Other features of Vitamix blenders include:
- Simple controls
- Continuous blending
- Built-in timers
- Touchscreen interface
- Ability to make restaurant quality smoothies
- Pulse feature
- Ability to grind nut butter
- Large containers
- Dishwasher safe containers
- Make hot soup
- 7-year warranty
15 Top Vitamix Blender Reviews
1. Vitamix TurboBlend 4500 Blender Review
The Vitamix TurboBlend 4500 blender is designed for serious users who want to invest in a blender that can last for years.
This blender has stainless steel enclosed blades that can simply liquefy whole fruits and vegetables with simply dropping them in the container. The large 64 ounce container allows you to make enough juice, dips or soups for a large family.
This blender has 2+ peak horsepower motor and you can customize drinks with its two speed control. This model does not come with a catch net for pulp, but the pulp is thoroughly blended.
2. Vitamix 5300 Reviews
The Vitamix 5300 is an excellent option, especially if you choose the certified, refurbished option.
The ratings and Vitamix reviews for the 5300 model are all excellent and rave about the consistent quality and performance of this blender.
The Vitamix 5300 has a pulse setting that allows you to adjust it to the right setting and speed, depending on what type of ingredients you are blending. Whether you want to make a container of healthy vegetable soup or in the mood for delicious nut butter, you can adjust the pulse setting accordingly.
The Vitamix 5300 is more compact than other models, so it is easy to store in a cabinet or on the countertop. One of the best features about this model is that it makes less noise compared to others.
3. Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender Review
One of the best features about the Vitamix Professional Series 750 blender is that it is able to make hot soup.
This blender produces excellent ice cream, smoothies, whole food juices and nut butters and the responsive controls allow you to adjust the texture for the ingredients you are blending.
Another great feature about the Vitamix Professional Series 750 blender is that it self-cleans in about 60-seconds after use.
This model has 5 pre-programmed settings that allow you to toss in the ingredients and walk away while blending a frozen dessert, soup or smoothie.
The Vitamix Professional Series 750 blender has a 64-ounce container, which is the perfect size for making family size portions. The 7 year warranty covers performance, parts and shipping.
4. Vitamix 7500 Reviews
The Vitamix 7500 is available in a variety of standard colors, including red, black and white. It has a family size 64-ounce container and this model is easy to store under a cabinet or for use on display on your countertop.
The Vitamix 7500’s powerful blades spin at about 270 mph, allowing you to quickly and easily blend, pulverize or crush even whole, usually difficult to blend ingredients.
This blender has amazing power and like the other Vitamix blenders, it comes with a 7-year warranty.
5. Vitamix 1891 Blender Reviews
The Vitamix 1891 blender does not come with the food processor add ons, but it is still an incredible machine with multi-use blender capabilities. This blender will power through even the toughest of stalks and skins and pulverize ice into snow.
Vitamix has an exceptional reputation for providing great service and high-performance products and the Vitamix 1891 is no exception.
Its pre-set programs provides hands-free, automatic functions for those who frequently cook complex and/or large meals.
6. Vitamix CIA Professional Series Review
If you are searching for a blender that is made with premium, high-quality materials, the Vitamix CIA Professional Series is an ideal choice.
This countertop model comes with a 2HP motor and laser cut stainless steel blades that allows you to whip foods together at 240 MPH. The durable, family size container has a 64-ounce capacity and a spill-proof vented lid.
The color options are amazing, including ruby red, onyx, platinum or brushed stainless.
One of the best features of this blender is the cooling fan, which helps to prevent the risk of motor burnout; however, in the chance there is a problem the motor will automatically shut down.
7. Vitamix Pro 750 Review
The good things about the Vitamix Pro 750 definitely include the fact that this blender meets the gold standard of the Pro series.
This Next Generation, low profile model has five preset programs as well as an optimized interface which makes it one of the most safest and user-friendly Vitamix blenders available.
When it comes to the cons associated with the Vitamix Pro 750, there really is nothing this blender can’t do, so the only drawback may be its price tag.
All things considered the Vitamix Pro 750 is ideal for someone looking for the best Vitamix blender. It has a brushed stainless steel finish, low profile container and its counter friendly size fits nicely under most cabinets.
8. Vitamix Turboblend VS Blender
The Vitamix Turboblend VS blender is definitely a favorite of the vegetarian, vegan or raw crowd.
This blender comes with a specialized cookbook, a special accessory and a DVD designed for making your own whole food juices and nut milks.
The cookbook includes hundreds of vegetarian, raw and vegan recipes and the DVD (Let’s Get Started) is hosted by Ani Phyo a raw food author. Along with the extensive recipe book, you will also get a 100% help filtration bag designed for use in straining nut milks and whole juices.
The base of this blender is only available in black and it comes with a 64 ounce container. The powerful 1380 watt motor runs at 2HP, which allows you to blend perfectly at up to 240 mph.
9. Vitamix s30 Personal Blender Review
The Vitamix S30 is smaller in terms of horsepower and size, but it is comparatively priced to its full size counterparts. This blender is definitely built for those who prefer making single sized portions and for someone with limited counter space.
The base is available in red or black and has a total weight of about 8 pounds. This blender comes with a personal blending cookbook that has a variety of recipes designed specifically for this blender and the included tamper.
The container is 20 ounce, double walled and comes with a flip-top lid. The main con about this blender is that the container is not vented, so you cannot blend hot liquids in it.
10. Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender Review
The Vitamix Professional Series 200 is an extremely versatile blender. It is great at blending pre-cooked vegetables into a smooth soup consistency and it can turn raw vegetables into hot soup in about 5 minutes.
The Vitamix Professional Series 200 can make any smoothie, including excellent green smoothies as well as easily make thick milkshakes.
Following the recipe in the included recipe book will allow you to make excellent nut butters and you can easily turn nuts and grains into flours.
This is the perfect blender for either a family, couple or single and like other Vitamix blenders, this blender comes with a 7 year warranty.
11. Vitamix G Series 780 Blender Review
The Vitamix G Series 780 blender is the first model to feature touchscreen controls. Along with the new flat touchscreen controls, the Vitamix G Series 780 has a sleek and modern design.
It comes with a recipe book containing 100 recipes and plenty of blending inspirations.
The touchscreen interface comes with five preprogrammed settings for some common recipe preparations, which allows you to prepare all of your favorite recipes with one touch of a button. One of the cons of this model is that this is the most expensive Vitamix household model.
The touchscreen is said to be slightly temperamental, but in general the pros definitely outweigh the cons associated with the Vitamix G Series 780 blender.
12. Vitamix S Series Reviews
The Vitamix S series are intended for personal use. This series has combined the top engineering and high-performance qualities that Vitamix is known for into a convenient, relatively small blender that can easily fit into any kitchen.
The Vitamix S Series uses special technology to extract and preserve the much needed nutrients from the ingredients you are blending. This blender is perfect for making a smoothie with a smooth and silky texture.
13. Vitamix Pro 300 Review
The Vitamix Pro 300 features a newer, low-profile 64-ounce container and a wider, shorter motor base. It also includes sound dampening enhancements that help make it much quieter than many of its predecessors.
This model comes with a 2.2 HP motor, a standard 6-foot cord, a newly designed tamper and your choice of a red or black base. The Vitamix Pro 300 coms with the Create cookbook that is separated into two different sections, “Entertain on Weekends” and “Energize Your Weekdays”.
Each section is designed to give you specialized recipes that are ideal for any occasion. It also comes with a DVD that walks you through how to use the blender and how to make a few recipes by Top Chef’s Michael Voltaggio.
14. Vitamix TurboBlend Review
The Vitamix TurboBlend is one of the most powerful 2-speed blenders on the market.
The blade is made of high-quality stainless steel and the high/low controls allow you to completely process entire fruits and vegetables consistently, without worrying about leaving any large pieces in the mixture.
The blender comes with a recipe book and a 64-ounce, family size container. The powerful 2HP motor can spin the blades as quickly as 240 MPH, which allows you to cream, grind, chop, blend, heat and churn easily.
Cleanup is easy with the self-cleaning feature of this machine and it comes with a full 5-year warranty.
15. Vitamix 5200 Reviews
When it comes to Vitamix reviews, the Vitamix 5200 has plenty of positive reviews for a variety of reasons, including its ability to blend delicious and creamy smoothies and nut butters as well as puree and cook soups.
The Vitamix 5200 doesn’t have preset speeds, however, it does have a variety of speed options that allow you to prepare a wide range of food quantities.
Like most kitchen appliances, the Vitamix 5200 isn’t without its cons, including the possibility of flaking of the nonstick coating from around the blade base.
In general, the Vitamix 5200 is extremely easy to use, it comes with an excellent warranty and it is easy to clean.
The Vitamix TurboBlend 4500 blender is designed for serious users who want to invest in a blender that can last for years. This blender has stainless steel enclosed blades that can simply liquefy whole fruits and vegetables with simply dropping them in the container.
The large 64 ounce container allows you to make enough juice, dips or soups for a large family. This blender has 2+ peak horsepower motor and you can customize drinks with its two speed control.
This model does not come with a catch net for pulp, but the pulp is thoroughly blended.
To Sum it All Up
Vitamix blenders are not considered to be inexpensive, but they are definitely worth the investment. Most Vitamix blenders are backed with up to a 7 year warranty and have amazing blending capabilities.
Vitamix blenders can blend, chop, puree and grind full fruits and vegetables and can pulverize even the most difficult ingredients, including stems, stalks and seeds.
The choices for Vitamix blenders are limitless, but in most situations, the most common differences are the accessories, so choosing one should be based on your specific needs and budget.