Share the post "How to Make Strawberry Cupcakes With Strawberry Cake Mix (7 Steps to Follow)"
You want to make your friend’s birthday or baby shower more special by making strawberry cupcakes. But as you have a busy schedule, you don’t have the time to prepare them in the traditional method.
If this is the case, then you might have thought, “Can strawberry cupcakes be made with strawberry cake mix?” You don’t have to worry because you can. They’re easy to make, you have to follow the instructions on the cake mix box.
You can also customize the recipe by adding your own ingredients like fresh strawberries, nuts, or chocolate chips.
Making Strawberry Cupcakes With Strawberry Cake Mix
Who doesn’t love a delicious strawberry cupcake? Strawberry cupcakes are the perfect dessert for any occasion. They are easy to make and always taste delicious.
Ingredients Needed for Making Strawberry Cupcakes
To make strawberry cupcakes with strawberry cake mix, you will need:
- A box of strawberry cake mix
- Strawberries, diced (optional)
Steps to Follow for Making Strawberry Cupcakes
- First, preheat your oven to the temperature specified in the cake mix box. Line muffin cups with paper liners and set them aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, oil, water, and strawberries. Beat with a hand beater or electric mixer for 2 minutes or until the ingredients are fully combined.
- You can blend the strawberries into a puree, or add them diced. The strawberries in the batter are what really makes strawberry cupcakes so good. They add extra flavor and texture to these cupcakes.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each liner about three-quarters full.
- Bake for the time specified on the cake mix box. Ideally, the baking time for strawberry cupcakes is 15-20 minutes.
- To check if your cupcakes are baked or not, use a toothpick and insert it into the center of a cupcake. If the toothpick comes out clean, your cupcakes are done.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool in the pan for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. Frost with your favorite frosting.
LEARN MORE: Should Turkey Meatballs Be Pink Inside?
Tips on Making Strawberry Cupcakes With Strawberry Cake Mix
Making strawberry cupcakes is always a fun activity, especially when you get to eat the end result! Here are some tips to help you make the perfect strawberry cupcakes with strawberry cake mix:
- Make sure that you are using a good quality cake mix. Cheap cake mixes can often result in dry or dense cupcakes. A good quality strawberry cake mix will ensure that your cupcakes turn out fluffy and moist.
- If you are looking for a really fluffy cupcake, we recommend using a cake mix that contains oil instead of butter.
- Make sure you have all of the ingredients called for on the cake mix box – this usually includes eggs, butter, and water.
- Follow the baking instructions carefully – baking time may vary depending on the size and shape of your cupcakes.
- Cupcakes will be done when a toothpick or cake tester comes out clean after being inserted into the center.
- If you add diced strawberries to the cupcake mixer, you may need to add flour or cornstarch to the strawberries before you fold them in. Otherwise, they will just sink down to the bottom.
- If you add strawberry puree or juice, it might take longer to bake because you’re adding a lot of liquid to the mix. Besides, extra liquid may also increase the gluten and make the cake tougher.
LEARN MORE: Can Green Bean Casserole Be Made With Cream of Chicken Soup?
Different Types of Strawberry Cake Mixes for Making Strawberry Cupcakes
Some of the popular cake mix brands include Betty Crocker, Duncan Hines, and Pillsbury.
If you are looking for an organic or gluten-free option, we recommend the Wilton brand. You can also find vegan cake mixes from most major brands.
Strawberry Cupcakes With Betty Crocker Cake Mix: The most popular strawberry cupcake cake mix is Betty Crocker Strawberry Cake Mix.
This mix is available at most stores and the recipe for strawberry cupcakes with the mix is also very simple.
Strawberry Cupcakes With Pillsbury Cake Mix: Pillsbury strawberry cake mix is also a great option for making strawberry cupcakes. The mix is simple to use and produces delicious results.
Strawberry Cupcakes With Vegan Cake Mix: A vegan cake mix is a cake mix that does not contain any animal products such as eggs, milk, or butter. Instead, vegan cake mixes are made with plant-based ingredients such as soy milk, almond milk, or water.
If you are a vegan then you can choose from any of these vegan cake mixes to make your strawberry cupcakes.
LEARN MORE: Can You Use Granny Smith Apples for Applesauce?
Now that you know how to make strawberry cupcakes with strawberry cake mix, be sure to experiment with other flavors of cake mix and frosting combinations to create the perfect cupcake for any occasion.
But for making strawberry cupcakes with strawberry cake mix, you must follow certain steps. We hope this article helped you in finding the answers to your questions.