Are you a cooking, recipe, and food blogger or a product review writer?
Thank you for your interest in writing for us. CookingDetecive.com (CD) is a cooking, recipe and food blog. Here at CD we constantly publish informative articles, useful tips, how-to guide, expert interviews, experts round-up, and product reviews dedicated to cooking, cooking courses, cooking products, healthy recipes, nutrition tips, entertaining menus, fitness guides and other related topics.
We are always looking for passionate writers, either as paid or guest blogger, to contribute useful, interesting and informative articles to our site and who can write following the steps mentioned here. If you have a good knowledge of food, nutrition, recipe, kitchen appliances and possess excellent writing skills, then we would love to hear from you!
You may go to our categories page to get the full list of topics.
Topics we now currently interested in:
We are now looking for reviews on kitchen appliances, cooking ware, kitchen fixture and any products related to kitchen and cooking. If you can produce content of this kind, please contact us.
Our writing guidelines are simple, but they must be strictly followed at all time.
- must be written following the steps mentioned here,
- must be new, original and have not been published anywhere before,
- should have useful and quality content,
- should be well written and easy to understand, and
- with headlines written following the guidelines mentioned here.
What will you get in return?
- Payment for your published article, if you work with us a paid contributor.
- A separate author page with your bio and all links to your published articles.
- A short info about you under every published article written from your side.
How Much We Pay to Our Paid Contributing writers:
- Ultimate Guide (3000–4000 words): $120-$160, depending on depth of the topic covered
- Articles (2000+ Words): $75
- We pay to writers using Paypal and Skrill.
Write to us
Send us a brief information about you, how will you work- paid or a guest writer and your rate for 1000 words long article if you like to work with us as a paid contributor.