Are you cooking, recipe, and food blogger or a kitchen product review writer?
Thank you for your interest in writing for us. CookingDetective.com (CD) is a cooking, recipe and food blog. Here at CD we constantly publish informative articles, useful tips, how-to guide, expert interviews, experts round-up, and product reviews dedicated to cooking, cooking courses, cooking products, healthy recipes, nutrition tips, entertaining menus, fitness guides, and other related topics.
We are always looking for passionate writers, either as paid or guest blogger, to contribute useful, interesting and informative articles to our site. If you have a good knowledge of food, nutrition, recipe, kitchen appliances and possess excellent writing skills, then we would love to hear from you!
You may go to our categories page to get the full list of topics.
We also accept guest posts on our site. We are very strict to accept posts. We consider the contribution as a collaboration. You write valuable content and we promote them for exposure. Your content must bring values to our site by bringing traffic from search engines and social media.
We actively share contents on social media channels and outreach sites with relevant content to consider if it fits their content to give a link to.
If the criteria given below are alright with you, then send us your pitch with the information we have mentioned below. If we like the topic, we will then ask you to send us the sub-headings you are going to write. Once we approve that you will then write.
Here are the topics that are interested:
Foods, Recipes, Smoothies, Juicing, Health, Nutrition, Diet, Weightloss, Kitchen Appliances, Gadgets, Kitchen Furniture, etc. We are also open to hearing your suggestions.
Our writing guidelines are simple, but we strictly follow them each time.
- must be new, original and have not been published anywhere before,
- the internet loves big list articles, so do we.
- minimum 1500+ words long,
- should have useful and quality content,
- must have external links to back up all your facts with links to evidence preferably from authority and trustworthy sites
- must link to 3-5 relevant internal pages of our sites ( If your content cannot link to our pages it means your writing is not relevant to our topics. )
- should be well written and easy to understand, and
- with headlines written following the guidelines mentioned here.
- Author bio will only be shown with a genuine gravatar account.
Pitch: What Information You Must Include In Your Pitch?
You can send us a couple of topics that you want to write about.
- The search volume of the keyword you are going to write about
- The keyword difficulty of the keyword
- Brief information about the writer along with the twitter profile.
- Include “I have read the guidelines” anywhere in your pitch.
Note: You will never hear from us if you do not have the above information in your pitch.
Send your pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org.